Game Feedback Thread (for rewards, please READ FIRST POST!)

Fun

Postby Renz » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:24 pm

I like the game so far, but would suggest the back tracking within maps is a bit tedious and the monthly subscription is considerably higher than other games.
Renz

Re: Fun

Postby admin » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:44 pm

Renz wrote:I like the game so far, but would suggest the back tracking within maps is a bit tedious and the monthly subscription is considerably higher than other games.

Thanks for your feedback. A reward mail has been sent to you in-game.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Game Feedback Thread (for rewards please post here!)

Postby admin » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:45 pm

Jakusi1290 wrote:IGN : Lofenix

What i like : pet feature, good battle system with such combo things with other character.

What i dont like : vip system and slow energy regen.

What i want for future update : more event, pet become farm able even that hard to farm so it would be fair to free player to get compete with cash player, and ofc more story and more character.

Thanks for your feedback. A reward mail has been sent to you in-game.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Tophia » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:40 pm

User: Tophia

Hi Guys,

Great game with nice animation!! Please keep up the good work. I would like to suggest to open weapon chest more earlier. New player is have trouble to pass the level with 3 stars. Oh!! Add more potions as well.
Tophia

Postby SkyHawk » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:22 pm

I'm really liking this game I'm just a little bit frustrated whenever my character gets ambushed by the enemy on top of a trap because once the battle is done my character is still stuck on top of the trap and I end up losing HP
SkyHawk

Postby Kiro » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:03 pm

IGN:Kiro
First of all, this game have a lot of potential but the VIP system just kills the game for the free to play people.Once you buy a VIP pack, you gain tons of overpowered stuff and are way more powerful than those of the same level.

Second dislike,once you finish the 7-day login event no more essential stuff comes in.

But overall I love the gameplay, especially the traps and the auto play system.The traps make you concentrate more in the game and in turn grow our love for it due to how challenging it is. The auto play system also helps us alot when we are busy, we can still play.

I wish for somethings to be added. More rewards for after the 7 days login reward and please help us free to play people in anyway possible and maybe add this interesting mechanic to the gameplay a jump button to avoid monsters but when you face essential monsters you cannot jump BUT side monsters like wolfs, the jump button is available.You can also add traps that require you to jump
Kiro

Postby kazu » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:35 pm

IGN:kazu

what I like: hmmm... the story? especially the romance between the mc and raina XD

what I don't like: vip system..... well I guess u need it to make money but.... It's kinda unfair to normal players

what I want for future update: more events and...... I want to know where I will be able to get this and that items (for example when I click on a material item or item, it will show where will I be able to get it)
kazu

Postby Peace » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:14 am

IGN: Peace

What features or areas you don't like about the game and why.
The thing is, its kinda hard (for me) even at chapter 1, i barely survived when im at stage 5 and u gotta buy pots with diamond (like seriously?). The drop rate of weapons is sooooo low.. I was hoping i can get at least one or 2 stars weapon just to feed my higer stars weapon but nope, its a pain in the ass.

What features or areas you like about the game and why.
Honestly, i like how you guys trying to bring more people and build the community with forum feature. Socializing with other player is one of the most important key to make players comfortable with the game besides the gameplay itself. I like how we get free heroes by clearing stages and each pet has different skills which is unique.

What new features or changes you would like to see in the game have and why.
Pots will be buyable with gold, auto move for the instance (i know we already have auto fights, but for some people who wants to play while at work, probably wishing if only you make auto move aswell so it will be easier for us to enjoy the game.)

Thanks for your hardwork! ♥
Peace

Postby admin » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:04 am

Thanks for everyone's feedback. A reward mail as been sent to you in-game.

For those find it getting difficult already in chapter 1, please make sure you increase your level up in each of the party submenu as possible for all heroes, farm blessing material can give a big boost as well. Devil run now drops weapons as well so that can help feed high level weapons. The exp requirement for practice/mastery was lowered yesterday as well.
admin
Site Admin

Postby treidkuns » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:55 am

IGN. Ignis

overally i like the game, maybe you guys could add up more character and element in fairy, like fire ? earth ? also pls made more events :) and dont forget to add more combo and items..
the only things i dont like is all about paying to win character... but i like the concept much :) thxx
treidkuns

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks