Game Feedback Thread (for rewards, please READ FIRST POST!)

Re: Game Feedback Thread (for rewards please post here!)

Postby admin » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:20 am

Thanks for everyone's feedback. Reward mails has been sent in-game.
admin
Site Admin

Postby excell » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:54 am

too much loading for just 1 stage only...i like the theme of the game so please adjust it for the Philippines player...
excell

Postby kolgun63 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:04 am

ID kolgun63
NAME xS2x
I love Game 5 Star OK Kiss Admin
kolgun63

Postby iriskent1991 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:45 am

IGN : CrzyFker
what i like : kute graphic , fun gameplay
what i dont like : energy regen so slow and have to spend more than 5$ for VIP 1 , so many game i was used to play just spend 0.99$ for vip 1 .
what i want add : more event .
iriskent1991

Postby admin » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:38 pm

Thanks for everyone's feedback. Reward mails has been sent in-game.
admin
Site Admin

Postby versemvak » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:36 pm

features or areas i don't like about the game :
1. Requirement for badge mission is unbelievably high, for example how can you able to enter big 100 arena in a view days only if there are already hundreds of players played before you, much less to get no.1 in arena in 7 days (or so), sorry but its ridiculously difficult or maybe impossible..
2. Pets Monster (Medusa and Hellhound) are too overpowered, man! my team of around 7k power got trashed by lvl 10 hellhound without being able to takeaway 10 percent of its total HP, lol. Its make us reluctant to attack or help others monster because there is probability that the monster wont be finished off and no reward will be able to get when the chance you have to attack is limited.

- features or areas i like about the game :
1.I like the game because it is using turn based system but can be affected by your player, e.g slow, stun, etc
2.there are skill and talent alternative for each heroes, with that youll be able to play with your own preference or style.

- features or changes i would like to see in the game have:
1.Just what i have stated in google play review before, it would be more attracting if every player able to choose different starting heroes, because i found it quite not fun to see almost every player has the same team member (early game with raina and sakura) or a little with bonus heroes for VIP.
2.a few more events without real money involvement to get rewards will be appreciated :).

Overall the game has a lot of potential, i mean in a week it got almost 10thousand new players, i only hope it dont fail just when it only start, like a lot of other games out there.

Thank you.
IGN. Quille
versemvak

Postby Killdpals » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:23 am

IGN: KENZ0

what I dont like:
I was trying to buy vip and gens, but there is only 1 recharge option in game which is googleplay. would love to see other payment methods like molpoint and etc so i can enjoy the game more.

I like the graphics, and Im hoping to see wardrobe or costume in the future, where it can add buffs and we can costumize the characters looks.

all in sll, I love playing the game.
Killdpals

Postby EnricBlack » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:02 am

Just doing an update to my review. When I play games I like I will usually update the review the further I get into said game. This review is subject to change the further I get into the game and the more content I unlock.

- What features or areas you don't like about the game and why.
• After playing the game for a few days I have noticed the lack of good ways to earn money. It could be just because I am not that far but it certainly costs a lot of money to upgrade skills and to increase the blessing of each hero. I have Sakura who is now level 10 in the game and I severely lack the gold to upgrade her properly. I know the game should be difficult but the lack of gold could draw some away from the game.
• The gold alchemy, I like the idea, not sure if the amount increases or not. I haven't really paid too much attention to it as I only do it once for the free turn you get from it. But as far as I can tell it hasn't increased from the set amount, but like I said I haven't paid much attention to it so it could have increased without my knowing.

- What features or areas you like about the game and why.
• The Arena system, after having it fixed thanks to the team of Final Chronicle I have been able to actually participate in it. And I gotta say I love that they added in a way to earn diamonds aside from quests and donating real money. Unlike quests the Arena is a good place to get some quick and easy diamonds without much effort. After I finished up with just 4 of my battles I earned a little over 200 diamonds just from four battles so this is certainly something I love.
• The weapon system, I have noticed that this game doesn't have the generic equipment system going on where you get full body equipment. Such as helmat, chestplate, boots ect. Usually when you see an rpg game you would expect to see such a system added, however for Final Chronicle they did they did not add such a system. Which in my opinion is a very bold move especially for an rpg game such as this. Of course I am perfectly fine with the weapon system where you get one weapon and it have various tiers to it and you can upgrade it and even evolve it. This does allow players to get more into the plot of the story instead of being forced to grind for gold and equipment pieces just to upgrade their equipment.

- What new features or changes you would like to see in the game have and why.
• The gold alchemy, I would like to see some form of bonus to it. I know you get the first attempt free and after having to use your precious diamonds. But you really should give people a reason to use said diamonds that are kinda hard to get. With how little quests get and how less and less you get in the arena the higher rank you go up. So my thought would be the more attempts one uses in the alchemy you can add in a bonus where they gain extra gold the more times they use their attempts. This would give people a good reason to spend their diamonds as well as help solve the issue with the lack of gold.
EnricBlack

Postby sphinxgerk16 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:26 am

IGN : moipoi

What I Do Like : The game itself..the pets and the cool
heroes with thier combos. as a newbie on
on this game i had lots of things that need
learn.. i just played a few mins and im
hooked on the game.

What I Dont Like : The vip system, i dont what that this
game will be pay to win but i know alot of
game was...hopefully you will give us
more events to enjoy with cool rewards.

Suggestion : Make the pets look more cool like moving effects..

thanks for this cool nice game
sphinxgerk16

Postby Nofris1- » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:44 am

Ign: Ago

I like this game. Wonderful character. Thx.

Bless you
Nofris1-

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks