Game Feedback Thread (for rewards, please READ FIRST POST!)

Re: Game Feedback Thread (for rewards, please READ FIRST POS

Postby Saytend » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:38 pm

In game name : Saytend

This game is pretty good but I think the price of gems is too expensive, and I feel bad about the daily quest because we need to pay for a monthly card and I don't like it :cry:
but I like the aventure, when you have a stone with puzzle or quizz, it is funny ! and the linear system is good but but not enough work, so add other mini-games or other things because it is quickly repetitive.
I like this game and I think he have a potential but too pay to win and not enough activity ! :)
Saytend

Postby Xanort » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:07 pm

My IGN: Xanort
One thing I love about this game is the fighting system and graphics, really amazing!!! One thing I disliked about the game is the fact that we cannot start off with creating our own main character instead of being given one ;-; I also feel like maybe the gem store is bit pricey and should be a little lowered to allow most players including myself to be able to purchase small packages of gems :3.
What I would love for this game to include perhaps in the future is Character Creater, I fell this would truly bring the RPG mood
Xanort

Postby Vegito » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:42 am

IGN: llAsunall

I've been playing for almost 2 weeks and I love the game so far. I don't have any issues at all except for one. I'm a free to play type player and in a few stages through the story there are some where you can only do the quest with just one hero....I try my best to stay alive but fail miserably.....maybe instead of one, make it two? Other than that, that's pretty much it so keep up the good work ♡
Vegito

Postby procrastinator00 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:16 am

IGN - xParanoia

I'm just new to the game, the graphics and gameplay is good, lots of things to give powerups to character, although i just noticed that when i click another part of the screen, it causes my character to move on its own, causing damage to me and lose gold. Please do something about it. Thanks. Great game, btw. Kudos GDs!
procrastinator00

Postby ZweiKisa » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:19 am

IGN: ZweiKisa

-what I dislike about the game so far, no button to do auto text
-what I like is the graphics and smooth battling
-Future update I would like to see is events to unlock characters through special even missions.
ZweiKisa

Postby Nokomysia » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:07 am

Features i don't like: the story is a little too stupid to keep you hooked. And you canot chose if you wish to be a male or female character

Features i like: the pet system is original and beautiful. I also like the two class system and the bless add on

Features i would like add: being able to chose my main story character between the brother or sister at the start of the game.
Nokomysia

Postby Donkeypunch » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:14 pm

My IGN is Donkeypunch
Hello, things I am liking about the game is how great the tutorial was in explaining how things work for new guys, I also love the look of it. Things I don't like about it is the fact that the wrong loot is dropping in dungeons, available loot list is not matching up to what is actually dropping in the dungeon. Suggestion would be adding an announcement area to the guild menu. Something that members can post on for upcoming events and battles. All in all I'm loving it so far, keep up the good work
Donkeypunch

Postby Krimzon » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:58 am

Love the game and the storyline. Keep up the good work. Hope you more games like this one. :)
Krimzon

Postby Shuichi » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:49 am

Hi there.

As mentioned earlier, this game has a lot of potential, and I'm really hooked up by it.

I'll start with stuff I don't like.
Getting weapons like "The Punisher" and heroes like "Gerald the Warlock" requires you to become a VIP player of a certain level, which honestly sucks for players like me who can't invest in the game for certain circumstances and makes "being powerful" really hard. Then I had this problem: the gold coins. After I got Christina during the gameplay, she was level 15, BUT every attribute and skill of hers was level 1. To even that to level 15 (not to mention level 21 in my case) is really expensive in gold terms, considering that you need to level up the other characters as well. Matching her stats with their level (or rather making it near the level) costed me well over 100000 coins, while barely maintaining the skills of my other character, but costed my blessing to remain in a realpy low level. For example, my templar knight is level 22, yet his attributes don't even hit level 20, and along with Sakura, Raina and Christina, the cost to fully level em up hits 210000+ gold coins. Consideing how much you can gain through Devil Run, Raids, Guild activity, etc. it's nearly impossible without buying gems, doing alchemy and stuff like that, which makes it even a bigger P2W, which is not cool. I started in estigating a little bit by asking older and higher level players, and they did have this issue.

I personally don't like having a limited number of messages in world chat, but I learned that it's gettin popular in MMOs, so I won't put that in the list

Other than that, the game is really awesome. And ignoring the overly-used 3D systems in other games, the 2D system here grants an awesome experience, and the animations are great.

The only suggestion I have is: fixing the english filter in the game (there are a lot of grammar errors), but I think that's not too relevant and urgent. Other than that, keep up the good work with the game :)

Regards: Shuichi (in-game username)
Shuichi

Postby admin » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:34 pm

Thanks for everyone's feedback. Reward mails has been sent to those who left a detailed feedback and their in-game name.
admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks