Game Feedback Thread (for rewards, please READ FIRST POST!)

Game Feedback Thread (for rewards, please READ FIRST POST!)

Postby admin » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:02 am

Dear Players,

Please post all your feedback and suggestions for Final Chronicle in this thread.

For the in-game Feedback Reward event, to earn the reward you must provide at least one original feedback of the following (in English) and include your in-game name.

- What features or areas you don't like about the game and why.
- What features or areas you like about the game and why.
- What new features or changes you would like to see in the game have and why.

NOTE: For Extra Free Rewards, please see: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=17642

Have fun in the game,
Admin / Playmage Support

PS. All new member's first post requires to approval to reduce spam, so please be patient if your post haven't appeared yet.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Game Feedback Thread (for rewards please post here!)

Postby jonboy6257 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:42 am

IGN. Mechadeus
So still new but one of the features I like is the linear mode for questing. However I have a complaint. Once entering a battle and winning, once you touch the screen it moves you. Regardless of whether you swipe. This has caused me to run into traps several times. I don't know how I feel about the character obtainment. I'm used to gacha type systems. So far so good though.
jonboy6257

Postby Zhir » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:30 pm

This game has a lot of potential! And what i mean is that the game is very interesting.

What i LIKE:
-the concept of "Combos". In a generic game, combos are made to happen by using skills in a "sequence" but unlike in this game, combos are made thru chances (%). This is a very good idea for this makes combos equally fair for everyone to use. Not to mention that the chances of combos occurring can also increase or leveled up by completing certain quest.
-the "Pets". Everyone loves pets! Especially when pets can use skills in battle.
-the Guild War. i see that Guild War in this game is very nice, the buildings is very detailed (detailed not only in graphical way but also in its functions [e.g., "cannons" gives 5% damage to offenders and if cannons is conquered by attackers, it gives attackers the 5% damage to defenders)., the walls, cannons, number of participants to take position in guild war... All is good. GJ!
-the typical "Grinding". Grinding for materials is a given in every game and this what makes games real hard (difficult games are more enjoyable). The time you spent grinding reflect to your power! You grind for materials for better equips, etc., you can also grind for materials to make your Skills stronger!

What i DON'T LIKE:
-Your VIPs Heroes. i'm telling you guys, MAJOR factors such as "Heroes" which can only be acquired by a certain level of VIP is a big disappointment. This will literally make your game "Pay-to-Win" game. Well, i dont like playing P2W games coz in the end, i'll just say... MONEY is POWER, where is the fun in that?

If u guys want to earn some cash, i suggest u make your art designers work hard., make good avatars for heroes, make cool avatars for pets, make new "skill effects" only acquired thru cash, etc. etc. Avatars can have a few stats so it can clearly say that it is different from your ordinary items in-game. Imo, game resets features that use cash is already profitable. Just think of something for your cash concepts that it actually wont affect the game in a big way.

What i WANT to be ADDED in your game:

More OPTIONS for Payments!
-i hope you guys can do this. can you linked this game in facebook so i can use my facebook credits, LOL! i dont have credit cards and i dont plan applying for a credit card. Can you please do this in the future. MOL points is also a good choice for payment.

ALL in ALL, game is enjoyable. Actually, im writing this feedback coz i've run out of energy in game! :)

IGN: Zhirleif
Zhir

Postby Golden Crow » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:20 am

Ign: Golden Crow

What i dont like: VIP system :evil: ,short storyline, slow gold income, global chat limit
what i like : fun gameplay, good art style, addicting
what i espect: collabs, more events.
Golden Crow

Postby Shincrow » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:38 am

I hope we can create our own char
Shincrow

Postby mavis » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:29 am

good game sir !
mavis

Postby admin » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:36 am

Golden Crow wrote:Ign: Golden Crow

What i dont like: VIP system :evil: ,short storyline, slow gold income, global chat limit
what i like : fun gameplay, good art style, addicting
what i espect: collabs, more events.

Thanks for your feedback.
A reward mail has been sent to you in-game.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:39 am

jonboy6257 wrote:IGN. Mechadeus
So still new but one of the features I like is the linear mode for questing. However I have a complaint. Once entering a battle and winning, once you touch the screen it moves you. Regardless of whether you swipe. This has caused me to run into traps several times. I don't know how I feel about the character obtainment. I'm used to gacha type systems. So far so good though.

Thanks for the feedback. A reward mail has been sent to you in-game.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:41 am

Zhir wrote:This game has a lot of potential! And what i mean is that the game is very interesting.

What i LIKE:
-the concept of "Combos". In a generic game, combos are made to happen by using skills in a "sequence" but unlike in this game, combos are made thru chances (%). This is a very good idea for this makes combos equally fair for everyone to use. Not to mention that the chances of combos occurring can also increase or leveled up by completing certain quest.
-the "Pets". Everyone loves pets! Especially when pets can use skills in battle.
-the Guild War. i see that Guild War in this game is very nice, the buildings is very detailed (detailed not only in graphical way but also in its functions [e.g., "cannons" gives 5% damage to offenders and if cannons is conquered by attackers, it gives attackers the 5% damage to defenders)., the walls, cannons, number of participants to take position in guild war... All is good. GJ!
-the typical "Grinding". Grinding for materials is a given in every game and this what makes games real hard (difficult games are more enjoyable). The time you spent grinding reflect to your power! You grind for materials for better equips, etc., you can also grind for materials to make your Skills stronger!

What i DON'T LIKE:
-Your VIPs Heroes. i'm telling you guys, MAJOR factors such as "Heroes" which can only be acquired by a certain level of VIP is a big disappointment. This will literally make your game "Pay-to-Win" game. Well, i dont like playing P2W games coz in the end, i'll just say... MONEY is POWER, where is the fun in that?

If u guys want to earn some cash, i suggest u make your art designers work hard., make good avatars for heroes, make cool avatars for pets, make new "skill effects" only acquired thru cash, etc. etc. Avatars can have a few stats so it can clearly say that it is different from your ordinary items in-game. Imo, game resets features that use cash is already profitable. Just think of something for your cash concepts that it actually wont affect the game in a big way.

What i WANT to be ADDED in your game:

More OPTIONS for Payments!
-i hope you guys can do this. can you linked this game in facebook so i can use my facebook credits, LOL! i dont have credit cards and i dont plan applying for a credit card. Can you please do this in the future. MOL points is also a good choice for payment.

ALL in ALL, game is enjoyable. Actually, im writing this feedback coz i've run out of energy in game! :)

IGN: Zhirleif

Thanks for your feedback. A reward mail has been sent to you in-game.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Jakusi1290 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:03 pm

IGN : Lofenix

What i like : pet feature, good battle system with such combo things with other character.

What i dont like : vip system and slow energy regen.

What i want for future update : more event, pet become farm able even that hard to farm so it would be fair to free player to get compete with cash player, and ofc more story and more character.
Jakusi1290

Next

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks