Game Feedback Thread (for rewards, please READ FIRST POST!)

Re: Game Feedback Thread (for rewards, please READ FIRST POS

Postby Kalina8 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:32 pm

Hi It's Kalina8

Here are some of my feedback:

(1) Like
-The artwork! Each of the players, skills, and pets are beautifully drawn
-The main story has good humor
-There is a lot of challenging battles in this game

(2) Don't like
-The PVP system is on auto--- that seems to defeat the purpose of PVP! We want to be able to control the skills we use and the players we target. Currently, people can just abuse the fact that Sakura is always targeted first by stacking soulstones/ dodge on Sakura. PVP should be like practice fights!

(3) Suggestions for new content
-Introduce a "party save" system. Many of us have a specific setup for questing, boss raiding, relic hunts, and most importantly, PVP. It would be nice to be able to save a particular team setup (with the relevant soulstones and pets), instead of the player having to change it every time.
-Introduce "mini-games" such as a board game or arcade style game (or even something as simple as connect-4), where players can play for fun against each other. It would make the online experience more fun and help players socialize/ make friends and increase participation. Perhaps participating can also give small random rewards such as gold/ soulstones/ etc to reward the active players.

-Separate the Arena into "Tiers" to help new players, middle level players, and high level players. Something like:
Tier 1: 25k Power or above --- emphasize random weapon/pet chests with a chance for 5-star weapons to help top players evolve their pets and weapons
Tier 2: 15-25k power --- emphasize material rewards to help players build blessing artifacts
Tier 3: Under 15k power --- emphasize gold rewards to help new players afford skills/ blessings
And of course, small amounts of diamonds are given to all tiers
***The arena could also be reset once a week to promote new interest and new competition/ weed out inactive players. Once a month, in a phone game, is really a long time.

-Revise existing side-battles so that players can choose what resource to focus on: For example perhaps a set of daily side quests can be available to players that is focused on gold, another set focused on materials, and another set focused on pets. I get that people can do pet-raids, devil runs, and relic hunts for these things, but it would be nice to introduce raids/battles alongside the main campaign that allows you to focus on a particular resource. For all players, we would love to have more control on what kinds of resources we are getting for a particular decision.

(4) Problems to be changed
-It seems that relic hunt 20/30/40/50 all give the same kinds of rewards. This encourages players to solo RH20 and forget about party play. It should be made more clear to players what sorts of rewards can be expected from each tier of relic hunt, and make the rewards different for each tier.
-The same issue is with Pet rescue. I can rescue a pet from a level 1, level 10, or a level 20 boss, and it makes no difference. There should be a system that calculates a "recommended power" to tackle each boss (like 12K power for a level 10 boss, for example), and increase the rewards if your power is below the recommended power of the boss.

I enjoy playing this game so far, and keep up the good work admins!
Kalina8

Postby PrinceLucky » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:09 am

This is a great game I'm new to it but I like it a lot I wish HP was easier to obtain but overall I think its an awesome game
PrinceLucky

Postby PrinceLucky » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:16 am

A really good game I'm still learning how to play I like it though I wish HP was easier to get though lol
PrinceLucky

Postby admin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:00 am

Thanks for everyone's feedback. Reward mails has been sent to those who left a detailed feedback and their in-game name.
admin
Site Admin

Postby outseekerdroid » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:00 pm

I would just like to add that I just unlocked Sara, and need another quarter of a million gold to get her up to her level.
So harsh lol she will never see battle
outseekerdroid

Postby xClimax » Wed May 03, 2017 7:10 am

What i Dont like:
1. Pet pieces number 6 - 9.
I never get them from pet raids, been doing them everyday, still not one pet piece number 6 - 9 dropped from the bosses.
2. Random weapon in Heroes hall 5 star treasure chest.
I have been using 1000 medals and all I get is 2 and 3 star weapons. At least a 4 star would be good when using so many medal. So only 4-5 star weapons when opening a 5 star treasure weapon chest.

What I like:
1. Fighting bosses that have 3 parts. The battle animation is pretty nice!
2. Heroes Hall. Fighting 3 battles in a row to get a prize is great idea.
3. Arena, ranking and the prizes. Although would be nice if you would give more top rankers better prizes than the 1-10 top players. This so the lower ranked have a chance to catch up rather than lose sight of the top players cause they get more gems and souls. Even coins matter.
4. Relic Hunt: Great idea to work together.
Tips: Would be nice to have an alternative to choose to fight a boss after beating the enemies. The boss would be lvl 20, 30, 40 and 50. If choose to fight the boss and beat it, the chances to get a red treasure would be doubled.

New features and changes:
1. Guild Raids: Like beat one boss, continue to the next one that is harder, last boss hard!
2. Raynas defense is abysmally low. Need to make it a bit higher cause she dies like flies.
3. More events! The events feels like they are the same. Nothing interesting is happening.
4. More badges. Like beat and earn fame from 100, 1000, 10 000 players in practice fights.
Raid enough guild mines.
Win enough guild wars.
Beat enough guild bosses.
Etc etc etc.

Game name: xClimax
xClimax

Postby Cgamp » Fri May 05, 2017 9:48 pm

- I don't like the inconsistency of the Bounty quest upgrade scrolls availability, I currently have 60+ blue ones and only 2 of the purple ones...

- I like the chat system it makes game feel more interactive. I also like the arena system even though it's automated and the AI causes me to lose against the same players that I win against in practice fights, it gives it a more realistic aspect since unofficial fights and ranked fights often drastically differ in rules.

- I would like to see Bounty upgrade scrolls added to the item section so they could be sold for a price since they seem to collect indefinately after you upgrade all your agents to rank 4, or allow them to rank up further granting additional bonuses.

IGN: Cgamp
Cgamp

Postby Empyrial » Fri May 12, 2017 12:01 am

Welp im tired of the game already. Nowhere near enough events piled with an incredible lack of game content makes for boring dailies and overall boring gaming experience.

Laters to my guildmates in necessarius. Was fun while it lasted.

Heres to hoping the game improves in the future. Such a waste of potential if it doesnt. Feel free to turn my account into a bot since im unable to delete it myself. Cheers~

Empyrial
Empyrial

Postby admin » Fri May 12, 2017 12:48 am

Hi Empyrial,

As you are probably already aware from the other thread, we are adding some new game events soon and increase the various level caps as well. It will likely happen in the next couple weeks so please come back to check in a few days.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Empyrial » Wed May 17, 2017 3:53 am

No thanks. Right now theres so many issues that won't get fixed so im jumping ship before it gets worse. Game will need an overhaul before theres any chance of me coming back. I now see why the top players on the sever before me all left. Oh well its whatever.
Empyrial

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks