Bug report

Bug report

Postby Kyon » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:19 pm

There is a bug in the level nightmare 1-5 where when i try to right the boss level the game will block and i need to restart the game and quit the dungeon ,the level is unplayable,sorry for my bad english :roll:
Kyon

Re: Bug report

Postby admin » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:36 pm

Hi Kyon. Thanks for the report. Do you mean the 5th nightmare stage of the 1st chapter? (destroy the statues)
admin
Site Admin

Postby versemvak » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:08 pm

Hei, i want to report something too about the the nghtmare stage. Maybe its not a bug but this is very frustating.
So i killed the nightmare stage boss when the timer hit 1 second, but it still count defeat because there is an animation between last hit and the announcement. Its very frustating, i mean, the character is celebrating but then its count as a defeat, i already had it three times. Please, can you make the timer stops when the last hit to boss is done? Because i think it is the right thing to do.
Thank you :)
versemvak

Postby Kyon » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:42 pm

admin wrote:Hi Kyon. Thanks for the report. Do you mean the 5th nightmare stage of the 1st chapter? (destroy the statues)

Sorry i made a mistake, i mean 1-6(the awakened evil)
and the same bug is on the special level "the tragedy"(2-x3,where you are only with raina,the dream's kyon level, in this level the boss is hellhound i think) where the 3rd monster will make game crash too ,thanks for the answer
PS: my name in game is Kyon
Last edited by Kyon on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kyon

Postby Dissidius » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:21 am

look i dont know if these are bugs or for whatever reason rhese two issues i have happen
my name ingame is dissidius I'm a jrpg veteran it's not much that i play this game but I'm in arena the 294th if i remember correctly and my team is like super buffed up by comparing my heroes level/arena ranking
1.hellhund in this last version of the app i don't know in previous builds is UNBEATABLE it has ridiculous HP
and I've done all areas before this including most of nightmare mode with 3 stars rank so it's totally a game breaker and totally not fair
2.in nightmare mode even when you finish killing the last enemy even with lime 5 seconds remaing and also the chest gets dropped by the enemy it still says defeat because the counter eventually goes to zero

THANKS
very good game though!
Dissidius

Postby admin » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:48 am

Thanks for the reports

Dissidius wrote:look i dont know if these are bugs or for whatever reason rhese two issues i have happen
my name ingame is dissidius I'm a jrpg veteran it's not much that i play this game but I'm in arena the 294th if i remember correctly and my team is like super buffed up by comparing my heroes level/arena ranking
1.hellhund in this last version of the app i don't know in previous builds is UNBEATABLE it has ridiculous HP
and I've done all areas before this including most of nightmare mode with 3 stars rank so it's totally a game breaker and totally not fair
2.in nightmare mode even when you finish killing the last enemy even with lime 5 seconds remaing and also the chest gets dropped by the enemy it still says defeat because the counter eventually goes to zero

THANKS
very good game though!

1. raid bosses HP depends on their level and HP increases drastically when level increases (but so does pet piece drop rates). you may have been fighting someone else's riad boss whose level was much higher.
2. this is fixed in version 1.3.14 which should be released soon.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Dissidius » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:50 am

thanks for replying mate i didn't mean raid boss battle i meant HELLHOUND in story/chapter mode
Dissidius

Postby admin » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:54 am

The story boss version of hellhound always had 8000 HP each. It's designed to be bit difficult compared to previous chapter boss. It's best to kill off one head of the time, and aim for the one that does the highest total damage first.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Endinodor » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:25 am

IGN.Endinodor
Hello, there is a bug in the third hapter, in the second stage where the boss Mad Gossiper. At this stage people take the chest,but it's icon, as well as a message stating that he had not taken do not disappear. I was faced with reverse. I passed the whole stage and defeating all enemies coming at all locations. I did not find the chest, and after defeating the boss pops up a message box that has not been taken, and you want to leave stage? Several times re passed, but the chest there was no and no. But all the time shows before entering and after defeating the boss, that he had there. If you need to provide screenshots, then no problem.Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.
Endinodor

Postby Quinta » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:06 pm

Hi Endinodor

I believe we all face the same issue about that treasure chest.
Quinta

Next

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks