Way too much grinding, give us more stories

Way too much grinding, give us more stories

Postby Quinta » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:39 pm

IGN: Quinta

Hi devs. I love this game and i believe that you want this game to be better as you update it regularly.

I am heartbroken to see many my guildmates were quitting this game. Most of them said that this game got boring after they finish chapter 3 as they need "very long grinding" to get to next dungeons. In my personal case, i finished chapter 4-1 a week ago and i cannot proceed to dungeon 4-2 until now (even for next week cuz i need to use specific characters)

I suggest that you reduce the difficulty level of the dungeons and put more stories for us. It is just too long to get something new.

Thank you. Hope this game to be a more enjoyable one :)
Quinta

Re: Way too much grinding, give us more stories

Postby Tremmy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:47 pm

I completely agree. The content and story is all good and enjoyable, but reaching that next part takes far to long to be worth it.

I don't mind a good grind myself but logging in to do the same tedious stuff for a month AND still not even be gaurenteed you get what you need to improve further is a little much. I do hope to see more content at the very least in the future to reduce the grind or keep you interested.
Tremmy

Postby admin » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:06 pm

For the "grinding" part, it's fairly fast with the raid feature which allows you basically auto sweep the experience and reward from previously competed dungeons, though it doesn't seem most players are using it.

I assuming you guys have all the side quests completed? I will forward the wish to see "more content" in between to the dev team, but it's likely not quite that simple to create infinitely consumable new content. We do have new features coming out soon though that will help keep everyone active while waiting to unlock further into the storyline.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Quinta » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:54 pm

Hi admin, thanks for your fast reply.

What i meant by grinding is we need to replay the same thing overtime for too long. For example, if we use raid tickets to sweep the dungeons, we still need to do it for weeks to get to next dungeon.

This is a neat game. It's just the difficulty rise too much so that we need to grind too long.

Yeah, i have no side quest anymore.

I know this request is hard to do. I truly appreciate that there is some new features getting ready for us.

Thank you
Quinta

Postby 33up » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:08 pm

The daily rewards for Gems is far to low after finished the main quests too, it will kill (and is killing) the game for all F2P players, I am not F2P but I respect games that gives them rewards too. How is anyone suppose to grind for gems after your done with the chapter quests? you can't even buy the daily 50 gem stamina boost without spending $$ to have enough gem for it.

I really love this game too, but it is far to stingy right now. I hope the devs will add more bonuses and daily quests or some such to keep it exciting and to keep the characters able to progress.
33up

Postby ISeeU » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:13 pm

The situation is similar in our guild, to keep players who are even investing a lot of money, only you can. Think about it.
ISeeU

Postby Endinodor » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:36 am

I love this game too, but сould you make the exchange parts mosaic pets?
Endinodor

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks