Final Chronicle Wiki

Final Chronicle Wiki

Postby Ruin » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:22 pm

(edit) WIKI URL: http://final-chronicle.wikia.com/wiki/F ... nicle_Wiki

Hello Comrades,

IGN Linfalyu here. I am quite fond of this game and seeing as it's still new, I wanted to check if anyone has found a wiki for this game (even if it's another language)
If no one knows of it, would you be willing to help me input information into a wiki for new players?

I see so much potential in this game! I'd love to see it get big and more competitive.

Mahalo (meaning: Thank You),

Linfalyu
Ruin

Re: Final Chronicle Wiki

Postby admin » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:52 pm

Hi Ruin,

There is no wiki available for the game right now. If you create one and put the link here, I am sure other players may also help to contribute to it.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Ruin » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:04 pm

Sweet! :D

Listen up Comrades! Here is the link:
http://final-chronicle.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Chronicle_Wiki

Its... very bare.

But... as the saying goes, we'll light it up like a christmas tree! (some of my coworkers are still humming christmas carols. Forgive me).

Once its a bit more presentable, I can ask for more specific things that I dont quite have access too
(Ie, how much gold does it take to get from lv one blessing donation to the next?)
Ruin

Postby Kold » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:12 am

I've helped a little bit with the wiki, hopefully more of the community will get involved, there's a lot of work to do xD

One thing I thought about was that is it'll be very difficult to do pages on the optional blue story stages in the campaign since I've completed all of them up to Chapter 3. Anyway, I can't wait till it gets up and running :D
Kold

Postby Empyrial » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:47 pm

If I find time, I'll help with the wiki.
Empyrial

Postby Empyrial » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:49 pm

Admin, would it be possible to make this wiki link a sticky so playes can find it easier in the future on this forum?
Empyrial

Postby admin » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:09 pm

Thread Sticky'ed
admin
Site Admin

Postby Empyrial » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:26 pm

Thank ya much.
Empyrial

Postby Empyrial » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:39 pm

I have filled in alot of basic info. However I'm terrible at making templates for the wiki. If anyone could get a template put together, I can take care of the rest. Thanks~
Empyrial

Postby ModusOp33 » Fri May 24, 2019 4:01 pm

Hey all! I've been working on the wiki lately, and just wanted to say that if anyone has any relevant info to add to it, please send it my way. I just finished recording the last of Chapter 3. Also was curious if the dev rep could send me some of that info, like enemy teams in each level. Honestly should be about a million times easier for the devs to just send me a list that I can put into a template, than it would for me to have to replay every stage. Anyways would love a dev rep reply about what info you could possibly send me, or why you cant.... or any reply in general that might help add content to the wiki lol.
ModusOp33

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks