Amazing game guys! But lacking in one big way..

Amazing game guys! But lacking in one big way..

Postby Lord » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Hi, the pet "raids" section is nice, but not what most think of when raid is, said though. I have been playing multi player games so long i can remember whe n had an, amazing 800/baud dial up modem atari 800 pc and paid monthly fees to connect to a BBS with 8 phone lines to play cause there was no such thing as the internet yet! Lol Just saying so know i am, not a, kid and have been around a bit.

When the term "raid" is used in an online multiplayer RPG it generally involves a group of players going on on a PvE hunt no one could ever do without other players helping in real time battles. Groups vary in size depending on the game and raid level area. But in general usually only extremely low level raid areas are able to ever be done alone successfully solo.by even the top max lvl players who could have bought a house, sometimes many with what have spent on pixels. Lol That is the only thing i see lacking here in my week here overall honestly. You obviously taken your time and put more effort than many do. It shows and have given us an awesone online RPG genre game to play except for not providing the ability to bond more as a groul by PvE raiding. I do feel that is a HUGE, factor in why people do spend so much on these games and any company that decides they dont need to is drastically limiting its player/fan base and will never reach the potential of those who do with the massive amount of choices availble today. The top dogs literally bring in multi millions of dollars a day in profits as i am sure you are aware. This is a game on our end yes, but a business on yours. Why would'nt you want to appeal to the majority of online RPG gamers out there today? Guild wars are nice, sure but nowhere near what's wanted lr expected these days by most honestly. We want to able to put together a raid party when have an itch to do so after a hard day in the real world or other various reasons and just a real distraction, want to escape and focus on something else like so many of us who do really enjoy this genre of online gaming, RPGs and i feel as many do, that PvE raids are about the best way since we are interacting directly with other players and have to focus more since one bad move in some extreme cases can whipe out an entire 50 player raiding party.

Thanks for your time and i do hope you will seriously consider this as i assumed you were like most already. But just still in the infancy stage and taking the time to do it right as can tell you have with the game so far. Having already sunk a few hundred bucks in here in a week just to find out pet mobs are what you consider a "raid" is a big let down and extremely disappointing honestly... :|

Tyvm,

IGN: Lord Kairan
Lord

Re: Amazing game guys! But lacking in one big way..

Postby admin » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:00 pm

Hi Lord,

Thanks for your feedback. The word "raid" has different meanings in pc mmo games and most mobile games. You are still fighting with other players against the Pet Rescue raid bosses (once they get past levels you can't defeat yourself), but it's asynchronously as most of mobile players' playing time is much more segmented (eg. 5=10 minutes here or there), so it's harder to get several players together for extended synchronous play doing long dungeon runs with super tough bosses.

In the 2.0 expansion we about to release next week, Relic Hunt will be changed to synchronous GvE, where you put together a team with other players online and fight enemies together by controlling your own hero. While they will be only upto 3-player party and won't last as long as "raids" as typical pc mmos, we hope it will be close to what you are looking for in terms of the social experience.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Re: Amazing game guys! But lacking in one big way..

Postby Lord » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:30 pm

While i agree that pc mmos are where they started i am soly referring to android mobile games, what the best are providing now, and that is all have played in many years. They didnt esxist when i stsrted obviously which is the only reason i mentioned PC at all. Do you remember the game that started it all, on mobiles that was actually on fb also, and is still the base game engine for Dragons of Atlantis which i moved to from there? I have been gaming on mobiles since it started just didnt think i would have to specifically state that in top my other statement. Reguardless, I take it you are not familar with a, newer sub category of the generally RPG genre called ARPGs? Which are identical in game play to pc MMORPGs many times but on mobile platforms also and currently the fastest growing segment of MMOs in the market today by the way. While you obviously are not an, ARPG, to be competitive others have went the route i mentioned. It is, indeed common place now.

It is good to hear you are taking a small step in that direction. That is promising news to hear as i believe you will see how much that is wanted and continue te expand with similar content.

Tyvm
Lord

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks