New Relic raid crashing

New Relic raid crashing

Postby Lord » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:08 pm

Hi, well it is still crashing just lose instead of being stuck though.
Even when i name the group "no super moves allowed it crashes" they still do it regardless. Lost 2* yesterday and 2* today do to it and items i am losing are worth more than rewards for feedback..... please fix this its getting very annoying....

Oh and last time yesterday it did i just closed app and when logged in hours later it had taken me back it seems to where i was before doing hunt way before and i had like 20 stamina even though had just paid for a refill. I actully logged into quest mode in middle of quest! Lol Should have been much more for just time off even without paying to refill right before the incident. So apparently it had me stuck again so lost regeneration too. Even more annoying...

Tyvm

ign SmokyMcPotts
Lord

Re: New Relic raid crashing

Postby admin » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:16 pm

Hi Lord,

There are couple Relic Hunt issues is already fixed (including the using super move when someone else's is ready crash)). The fix requires a client update but we are waiting for Apple's approval so the release can be released simultaneously as Google Play, because the fix requires all players to be on the same client version (otherwise it can cause worse problems).

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Lord » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:51 am

Makes sense, but any idea why i would be rolled back in game time? It lost my stamina i bought but still kept the gems. :-( And came back following day to middle of quest and just 24 or 26 stamina which makes no sense at all...
Lord

Postby admin » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:45 am

Hi Lord, are you 100% your stamina purchase actually went through (eg you double check your stamina count on the top of the screen afterwards)? Some of the stamina purchase confirmations may be bit hard to tap through, which is an issue we need to look into.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Lord » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:25 am

Yes, i had to purchase to continue tryjng to farm red gem pieces. I have not had the last one i need drop and its beem days and i did continue trying immediately so there is no doubt in my mind. It was definitely applied. Even if i had not only used a portion of it after doing so the time period i was not actively playing. I may have remained logged on for an unkown period of time as i am used to old game closing out simply by dropping it down off screen as has happened quite often i am sure of since have woke up and still was logged on. In, this incident, however, i had to log in when came back after woke up.

Tyvm for taking time to follow up on this. Your dilligense is verycmuch appreciated by myself and many other players here as well.
Lord

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks