Pet in Arena

Re: Pet in Arena

Postby Empyrial » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Why would you make speed a factor when it's a stat that can't be increased outside of leveling? Lol that being the case, my speed is the same as everyone elses. I'm hitting just as many times as being hit with all 3 of my chars. That would mean I'm losing 100% of the time to that randomness on the sp gain. I just find it hard to believe that my luck is that bad to be losing out "100%" of the time. >_>

You guys sure you're not secretly rigging my char because I'm rank 1 or something? Lol xD
Empyrial

Postby admin » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:17 am

Hi Empyrial,

Each character has a fixed speed to adjust for their other strength and weakness, and it determines how often you get a turn in combat. For example, Charles and Sakura are the fastest characters and not only do they attack first, they would "lap" slower characters after 5 turns or so. The pet gains SP when hero attack so that's why speed matters. And no, the game is not rigged but I can't claim it's bug free either at this point. I have asked our dev team to take yet another closer look at why attackers may be proc'ing slower than defenders. If you have any additional information that might help, such as who you are fighting that is always proc'ing pets before you, and whether it's all 3 of their heroes proc‘ing before yours or just particular one, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage
admin
Site Admin

Postby Empyrial » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:52 am

It's pretty much ranks 2-10 in arena. The pets range from 1 to all 3 procing. It varies a bit because I can usually kill off an enemy before they proc which drops it to 2 or lower. But I have yet to have 1 battle where any of my pets proc first no matter how many times I get to attack more than my opponent.

And if my opponent is using the same 3 heroes I am, then the speed theory means nothing which I think 90% of the top ranks are using lol. The only exception is sakura which very few people use.

The rigging me part was a joke. Lol and I'm aware the game isn't bug free. It'd be a miracle in itself to have a game like that. Regardless you guys are pretty good at mowing down most issues that pop up so I have no complaints whatsoever there xD.
Empyrial

Postby admin » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:06 am

Hi Empyrial,

The dev have deployed a server fix that may address this issue, as well as will be submitting a new app version 2.4.1 to the stores that will force the fix. Please let us know if you still see a problem, especially after if it happens still after login and enter/leaving a stage before turning to the arena/pvp.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Empyrial » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:49 am

Will update and give it a test drive. Get back to you once I've tested it enough.
Empyrial

Postby Empyrial » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:41 pm

Alright. No idea what they did to to revamp the system but it's much better than before. Extend my thanks to the devs. Nicely done~
Empyrial

Previous

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks