Bug! Skill and attack button missing

Bug! Skill and attack button missing

Postby Hinegami » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:21 am

Since yesterday when I do raid boss quest or normal quest I found that after I load into screen I found that Dun have any skill button pop out and I switch to auto mode also it didn't do any action... I think is bug... I pressed exit then I end up lost my raid chance for boss raid .... please fix this bug

Thanks

IGN : Hinegami
Hinegami

Re: Bug! Skill and attack button missing

Postby Hinegami » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:23 am

Hinegami wrote:Since yesterday when I do raid boss quest or normal quest I found that after I load into screen I found that Dun have any skill button pop out and I switch to auto mode also it didn't do any action... I think is bug... I pressed exit then I end up lost my raid chance for boss raid .... please fix this bug

Thanks

IGN : Hinegami

When do Arena, Pet Raid, and challenge player it just stuck at 100% loading page
When do Boss Raid, it can load but stuck there with no skill and atk buttons which is missing, put auto mode also wont move
When do normal quest also same like boss raid, skill button missing.....

Hope u can fix this bug ASAP so that i wont miss more of my AP and raid chance.... THANKS!

IGN: Hinegami
Hinegami

Postby admin » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:33 am

Hello Hinegami,

This sounds like you may have patched in a corrupted file somehow as your account looks pretty normal and you are on the latest version. I will forward the issue to the dev team to see what may have caused it. For now, please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if clears out the problem.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Hinegami » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:37 am

ok i will try and update here again, thanks
Hinegami

Postby Hinegami » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:30 am

admin wrote:Hello Hinegami,

This sounds like you may have patched in a corrupted file somehow as your account looks pretty normal and you are on the latest version. I will forward the issue to the dev team to see what may have caused it. For now, please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if clears out the problem.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support

Hi admin, I have try uninstall and reinstall it still appear same bug, I'm using iOS btw, please check, thanks
Hinegami

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks