About christina

About christina

Postby versemvak » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:15 pm

Hello devs, i want to ask some questions and maybe bring some opinions.
First, i want to report that christina's talent to heal some of the HP when stab skill prosa crit doesnt seem to be working, i checked the HP before she using skill and when it did a crit the HP bar isnt increasing, please check this.

Second, at justice skill, i maxed out talent for counter procs, in hope that she'll fill pet and rage points faster, unfortunately, wether it is because my bad luck or 30% is very small number, there is almost nothing different at all, all of the enemy heroes attacking her and not a single counter happen, please check this too.

My opinion is that christina is way too weak, she dont have any attractive point except high hp gain at bless, but guess what? We need her to tank damage so the other could stay alive and hit enemies, unfortunately when christina have high HP, the enemies will just simply ignore her until shes the only one alive, which is frustrating because her speed and atk is so low. Other point, Her highest atttibute is her defense, but while her defense is almost twice raina has, the damage taken between them is not considerably different.

I assume that you guys provide many heroes to pick so that there will be variety of party team, but at this point, almost no one want to pick christina when they already have sara, which is sad because i dont think it is intended to be like that.

Thank you
versemvak

Re: About christina

Postby admin » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello versemvak,

Thanks for the feedback and bug report regarding her talents. I will forward them to the dev team.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Re: About christina

Postby admin » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:20 am

Update: Both of these Christina's talents should be fixed and working now. Thanks again for the reports.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks