Three-faced mask boss

Three-faced mask boss

Postby versemvak » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:28 pm

Hello devs and admin, its me again, just want to ask a question about second face of the three-faced boss in the chapter 4 before you get charles. My question is why doesnt witch fairy skill affect the reduce healing debuff? Is it really intended like that or how. I mean, if its a debuff or a negative effect, then i think witch fairy skill should be able to remove it as stated in its description, but if it doesnt work, then i think it shouldnt be labeled same as other debuff and have specific explanation.

Thank you.
versemvak

Re: Three-faced mask boss

Postby admin » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:27 pm

I will check with the dev team on this, but to me it sounds like a bug if healing debuff isn't considered a negative effect.
admin
Site Admin

Postby versemvak » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:01 pm

Thank you very much for the fast responses, really appreciate that :D
versemvak

Postby admin » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:19 am

Update: Our designer who just got back said some of big bosses debuffs (including this one) are intended not be removable by the pet skill, nor Sara or Christina's skill. They will be updated soon to say "Unremovable".
admin
Site Admin

Postby Empyrial » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:17 pm

This boss is a dps race. You basically have to dish out damage faster than the 3 heads or you lose lol.

Recommendation: give your members ice or devil fairy pets with 3rd preferably a witch. This will help you stall for multiple turns.
Empyrial

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks