[Suggestions] - Multiple Suggestions

[Suggestions] - Multiple Suggestions

Postby Kold » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:19 pm

Been a while since I made some suggestions, so here are some that spring to mind.

1. {Addition} - 5* Weapon Transmutation

Hear me out on this one. Ok so, with the addition of more 5 Star Weapons, it's become even harder to evolve them, since there's more chance of getting one that you don't want or need. Don't get me wrong; I love the look of the new weapons, they're look incredible and I really want them. But, if you're going to carry on adding even more weapons after these ones, then I suggest that you add a way to change a weapon that you don't want/need into one that you do. Transforming one 5 Star Weapon into another, hence Weapon Transmutation. Obviously this would have to cost a fair bit, and perhaps limit it so you can only transmute Weapons into that of the same Class, eg. a Demon Slayer Broadsword into a Soul Breaker Broadsword, or a Hellfire Staff into a God of Fire Staff.

I do however urge you not to make this cost gems if you do implement it, as it's hard enough for Free-to-Plays to get weapons as it is, some people don't have acccess to spend money and buy gems. Sure you can make it so there's an option to pay gems for Transmuting, but please make sure there's another main option for the FTPs, whether it's gold, high-end materials, Mastery exp, or even an entirely new currency.

2. {Addition} - More chat rooms

I've actually suggested something along these lines a while ago, I suggested to add a Guild War Chat so two guilds can interact with each other, nothing's been done since but hey, it's just a suggestion. But, this time around I'm suggesting a Relic Hunt chat room, hopefully put an end to all the Relic Hunt related chat spam in the World Chat. I know this isn't exactly a great idea but, I guess the alternative is to make a send invite button to all friends/guildmates currently online, if that works at least it'll lower the amount of chat spam.

3. {Addition} - Quest Logs for all optional/additional Story quests

I've contributed to the wiki a bit, probably the most I think, and I've been putting off making pages for the Story quests because it'd be incomplete since I've completed all the side-story missions, and there's no way of replaying them or watching the cutscenes like there is for the main story. This would just be really useful for working on the wiki. Would be much appreciated.

4. {Change} - Tapping names in the chat

When you tap a name in the chat it comes up with this little sub-menu that I personally find quite annoying: http://i.imgur.com/vE2mV1J.png. Basically it's just hard to tap the different buttons and I sometimes accidentally mute someone, and since 'Add Friend' and 'Message' can both be found under details putting them on that menu is useless. I suggest putting Mute on the details Menu as well and removing the whole Sub-Menu altogether, and having tapping someone's name just sending you to their Details menu.

5. {Addition} - Locking weapons when practising

Ok, so I always get this nervous twitch when practising and I have a 5 Star weapon that I'm saving for an evolution, I just want to be able to lock it so there's absolutely no chance of accidentally using it for Mastery exp. It'd just make things feel a little safer, stop me from triple checking that I haven't accidentally ticking that weapon.

6. {Addition Reminder} - Actual Inventory!!

Suggested this before I think, just surprised that it's not in yet. A full-blown inventory is pretty much standard in RPGs, and it's yet to be seen! In fact a number of people have suggested this. I just wanna know whether it's being worked on or just being put off for other projects?

Anyway, that's about all I got for now. Still love the game, still love the community. Keep up the great work. :D

-Kold
Kold

Re: [Suggestions] - Multiple Suggestions

Postby admin » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Hi Kold,

Thanks for the suggestions, I will forward them to the dev team.

Re: inventory, the dev team discussed this before, at which time we added the potion inventory button. All other items can be found in their respective submenu (pets/weapons/soulstone etc). If we create a inventory submenu, it would only be for the sake having it with little functional advantage, so it's being tabled as a low priority item.

Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks