A change in battle mechanics?

Re: A change in battle mechanics?

Postby Lord » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:39 pm

It is plain for all to see that the choice for those who spent gems on your poorly made broken christjna would not have if had known beforehand obviously. So ever gem spent on her alghough not "lost" cause spent attempting to fix the issue after already wasting thousands of gems. That bejng said it would cst you nothng to reimburse our gems and reset chrustina where started so i can do what would have if knew your christjna was jn not what appeardd at all and completely broken toon that would be a gem pit sucking them out of me but recievkng no benefit. Why is thjs ignored akways....
Lord

Postby Lord » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:03 pm

This is all ridicous and you statitng sorry your fantastic not poor communication skills are causjng a problem the numerous times have caefully selected what you allow me to post publicly as well as choosing only portions of 1/5 private messages to keep making this all as much of a hassle as is humaly possible for you to do. And that is obviously your intent so we just get tired of wastjng our time being asked to repeat and explain whst you alresdy choose to ignore often multiple times over the past weeks while attempting to reslove anything with your company. I will never get more than the run around jn pm as you tell me over and over after removal of public threads is how it needs to be handled. What a joke! Just like taking all my gems when spesking about my issues in game chat with no warning what so ever just a message stating i am out of gems do i want to buy more when attempted to speak there! What a wonderful way to silence a disgruntled customer and handle damage control to keep the majority of others in the game unaware since only a tiny percentage will ever even come to the forums at all that you censor at will anyways reguardlessg to continue doing as you wish to period.
Last edited by Lord on Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lord

Re: A change in battle mechanics?

Postby admin » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:55 pm

Lord wrote: So why then should we beleive anything now after you have proven you care so little about us would prefer to let us think an issue that conitnueally caused players to becone trapped and lose half a day or more which made players who knew it was broke and not risk it do so because of your lies and possibly like some become trapped in your glitch?

There were two separate issues, the one we couldn't fix until both iOS and Android versions were ready was the one that cause relic to be broken when two players use super skills on the same turn, but it doesn't not cause players to be trapped inside. On the same note, we did not lie about relic bug being fixed as well, as there were multiple relic bugs.

Lord wrote:There isn't any obviously. Just like there is none in your refusal to accept and admit here publicly that if we had not invested hundreds of dollars ie thiusands of gems into a character who was broken and had recieved complaints about well before many did so. Why was the one change that affected the usefulness of thispoorly designed broken waste of gems better used anywhere else exscuse for a support tank further hurt it and us who had already been hurt by your mistakes?

We have already significantly increased the frequency that Christina uses taunting in Arena/PvP as promised in the first response.

Lord wrote: I have no way to prove i spent a couple thousand gems on pet orbs only my word and the knowledge that obviously i know whst i did and have not proven myself to be a liar. Yet you who do have the ability to see that simply continue to deny it like have others without caring if your lie would harm our gsmeplay cause trusted you because really had no reason to lie as you did?

There is no need to proof you spent couple thousand gems on pet orbs, if you recruited 10x pets in treasure hunt few times you would receive ample pet orbs. However, you claimed the bug (where bounty quest showed the wrong image for 20exp orb) caused you to make the decision to purchase the wrong pet orb and thus lost couple thousands of gems and should be compensated, that is the part we need to understand As mentioned in the previous post:

admin wrote:
There must be bit of misunderstanding or miscommunication here; and I apologize again if you felt insulted due to my poor communication skill. Perhaps if you can explained more clearly how you lost thousands of Gems due to the bug, we will be happy to reimburse you properly.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support

PS. Please keep in mind that is a forum to discuss regarding gameplay only. As any moderated forum, off-topic and duplicate posts will be removed.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks