Trading System

Trading System

Postby Shuichi » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi there. My name is Shuichi, I've joined about a month ago. I obviously noticed a lot of great features from the game, but there's something missing: a trading system.
I ran a check through my inventory, and I found countless items I don't need. i.e. My blessings are mostly level III, and I'm in the Leazas chapter. I've gained like a lot of materials I don't currently need, but I lack simple items like life dust. Why can't I simply trade the materials I don't need for some I need?
I also have a bunch of Ruinstones for Christina, which I don't need at all, but I lack ruinstones say for Raina or the main character.
Not to mention the weapons for Gerald or Charles which are useless for many people. I had 3 star weapons fpr Charles and Gerald whom I don't even own, but I'm stuck with a 2 star weapon for Sara.
I'm pretty sure many people would like to have a trade system, and it would be a great feature for the game.
Shuichi

Re: Trading System

Postby Empyrial » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:41 am

Rather than a trading system, I think a conversion system would be a much better choice for this game. Trading would make the game way too easy. Conversion however would help out alot if it's done correctly and not made to be "too" beneficial to the player. If done correctly, players would be able to get rid of unwanted materials, etc, without speeding up the game's progression. Just a thought anyway.
Empyrial

Postby Shuichi » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:44 am

Yeah, I can guess. The thing is, we sort of have that. I.g. Synthesizing; the problem for that is that it's way too limited and toughe at times like getting 50 fire fragments for the Stone of Raging flame, those things are only given by silver boxes from beating a boss, which is seriously a pain since there's an only 1/3 chance to get (at most)
But, if there would be a way to do conversion without for needing specific material it would be a nice thing to try
Shuichi

Postby Empyrial » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:22 pm

Synthesizing is a different system than wut I'm referring to.

Ex: if I have 50 dragon scales, I could convert em to a material I need, etc. This is different from synthesizing. Also they could make so it's not too beneficial like those 50 scales becoming only 5 fragments, etc.
Empyrial

Postby Shuichi » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:45 pm

If I'm understanding correctly, that would be really easy to code. Just copy the synthesizing system and change it so that you can convert to the material you need lol.
Shuichi

Postby Empyrial » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:05 pm

Pretty much yea. And if you look at it from another angle, "trade in" items you don't need for other mats. It can even be a list like the market with the options random and use gems or gold to refresh it.

Regardless we probably won't see a system like this in the game ever so it's w/e I guess lol.
Empyrial

Postby admin » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:56 am

Thanks for the feedback. Any of trading or transmuting would reduce the intended farming required and would easily break balance/difficulty. However, I will check with the dev team whether it possible (and make sense) to make extra Runestones and Blessing Materials being sellable for gold coins.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Empyrial » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:05 am

Actually you guys could implement a system for this thing pretty easily without breaking balance/difficulty. Would just have to make sure it's done right though lol.

I think the devs are up to the challenge but I can't see em saying yes on this one xD lol
Empyrial

Postby Shuichi » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:34 am

The difficulty level is pretty high for f2p players anyway. VIP players can go from 1000 to 20000 total power in less then a week, while f2p players can barely hit half of that. But yeah, as Empy said, guess it's gonna be tough to get a yes anyway
Shuichi

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks