Charles

Charles

Postby icyglaze » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:32 am

Right now, Charles increases player team attack - but we already have Raina for that. If a friend has him as leader, it increases crit rate, but again, we already have sakura for that. Given a dodging Sara is all the rage, doesn't that suggest the dodge stat may be overpowered?

Suggestion is simple. Change Charles stat boost to hit. I say this with my own Charles barely blessed up and my archnemesis having a doped up Charles in his main team.

Also, shouldn't it be that an archer would improve a team's accuracy?? :p
icyglaze

Re: Charles

Postby Shuichi » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:07 am

I do like the idea of changing Charles's stat, but I have a different suggestion. How about having Sara increase hit while Charles increases dodge? My charles is barely blessed as well, but seeing him, I think he has the highest spdge rate from all the characters, so I say it makes sense. Sara on the other hand, has a very low dodge, but her double shot on leech is built around hit. So maybe?
Shuichi

Postby Donkeypunch » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:37 pm

Changing someone's stat after 95% of the players have already built fairys and soul stones around the stat they have now would really piss people off I think
Donkeypunch

Postby Shuichi » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:43 am

Not many of the players have actually worked on Charles I think..
Shuichi

Postby Empyrial » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:18 pm

Actually iirc, Charles is supposed to be hit to begin with. The admin may not be aware that his stat says atk now. Guess we won't know until the admin looks into it. Lol
Empyrial

Postby admin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:34 am

Thanks for pointing this issue out everyone. It's like the description is incorrect as the Leader buff should be the same as the helper buff (eg. adding crit rate instead of attack, same as Sakura). Currently Gerald is set to increase hit rate. I will double check with the dev team on this and patch the description as needed.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Shuichi » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:28 am

This might be irresponsible to ask, but could you guys swap Charles and Gerald's stats then? It would be much more useful, since Gerald is only available for VIP players
Shuichi

Postby Empyrial » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:57 pm

With the whole hit/dodge system now being heavily used, the switch might actually be recommended especially if we plan on using more diverse teams. I'm slowly leaning more and more towards a suggestion to rework the hit/dodge system overall. It's too easy to stack dodge and not be able to get enough hit to counter it. :/
Empyrial

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks