Mothers Day EVENT

Mothers Day EVENT

Postby xClimax » Fri May 12, 2017 6:40 am

Hej!

First of all, its nice that you made a new event.
Its all good n all but this event is basically for people who acually can afford to buy gems and those who managed to save gems for a long time.

What of those people who didnt manage to get even 100 gems for one week in game?

- My advice is, add an event where u can actually win gems everyday within the "Mothers day Sale event" so one can actually get something useful for a change. At least afford a 5 star weapon which is so hard to get from treasure CHESTs that its sickening.

There are so many phone rpg mmo games out there who give away gems in events, this game is my 17th mmo mobile game ive played and it is som far the only one that doesnt have any events with gem givaway. Not counting the weekly gem givaway, every game has that. And so does questing.

All im saying is, if you are going to add an event for item/weapon sale, add an event where u can get gems so all can partake in it and at least have a chanse to get closer to those who have the fortune to spend big bucks on the game.

Thank you and hope you will take this feedback and make the game a better Place for everyone.

Kind regards
IGN xClimax
xClimax

Re: Mothers Day EVENT

Postby Donkeypunch » Wed May 17, 2017 12:54 am

Very good point
Donkeypunch

Postby Empyrial » Wed May 17, 2017 3:30 am

Sales a joke. Noone but p2p players can even hope to actually afford anything. Why they even bothered ill never know.
Empyrial

Postby xClimax » Thu May 18, 2017 6:19 am

Im not supprised that theres no answer from the devs cause they know im right.
Thx for the support DP, Emp.
I would have more respect for the game if there was at least an answer from u admins that this message has been sent to the devs at least.

I guess you guys are one of those gaming companies that just develop random games so people can play for 1-2 years until they spent every dime, once u are satisfied you let the game dry out by itself out?
I see you have many games developed, I know exactly what the results will be from that. Small company doesnt grow from quantity, It grows from quality.

Take my advice and give this game more attention, it deserves it. Recruit more staff if needed!

Regards
xClimax
xClimax

Postby admin » Thu May 18, 2017 2:28 pm

Hi xClimax,

Sorry for not responding to your post earlier, but keep in mind there is a thread for suggestions like this with hundreds of posts, and not all of them are individually responded as well. Anyways, please let me start by making couple corrections to what you have mentioned:

The Mother's Day Sale wasn't an event. The word "event' did not appear anywhere during the sale and it wasn't even listed in the event section. It was a simple one week sale and not a full featured in-game event.

There is quite bit of (wrong) assumptions in your post. If you did your research you will notice we only developed a tiny handful of games in the past 8 years, and majority these "quantity" random games you mentioned have been around for over 3 years, and the oldest 8 years.

Finally, the game has lots of give away beyond the first seven days. The daily login, the guild crystal ball, free draws, guild mines, etc. We just recently added couple more "events" where players can receive more rewards. I also have played other games that do have extra login reward that are sent via mail box during major events (eg. halloween, Christmas, major expansions, sometimes gems sometimes other currency). I can forward this idea to the dev team to see if they can add something similar in the future for major events.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks