5 star weapons

5 star weapons

Postby xClimax » Sat May 20, 2017 7:23 pm

Dear playmage!

I am having big problwma getting 5 star weapons.
Being random with so low % in weapon treasure box, and buying them for rediculous amount of gems, seems that i will never get enough. Doing statistics, i managed to find out that it will take me around 3 months to get 1 five star weapon.
Thats how long i have played and managed to get 1 five star weapon from a chest.

Lets say i get one every 3 months and never manage to win a weapon in guild auction or get enough gems, i would have to play this game a few years to be able to get 2-3 weapons i actually want and have use for the main party i prefer using.
This for me is a bit absurd to have to see my children grow faster than my power level.

My solution is the following.
Heroes hall: 1,5k medals to buy the 5 star weapon of choise.
At least this way i could have hopes for something good.

I want you to forward this idea and hopefully make it reality cause right now there is none.

Kind regards
Ign xClimax
xClimax

Re: 5 star weapons

Postby admin » Sat May 20, 2017 8:20 pm

Hi xClimax,

Thanks for your feedback: Please keep in mind that you can post future suggestions to this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=17619

5 star weapons can be obtained free at faster rate if you save up your free Gems earned for the 10x weapon draws, which guarantees at least one 5-star weapon each pull. You can also save up your guild points for a guild war spoil bid as well.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks