Chapter 4 issue - episode 2 unexpected lie

Chapter 4 issue - episode 2 unexpected lie

Postby Culissim » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:18 am

Good morning,
this to report an issue I experienced during chapter 4 unexpected lie episode, and connected sub quests.
Damage dealt and status inflicted (speed, leech,etc) labels on top of characters and enemies weren't shown properly, not shown at all, or remained freezed above them.
What's worse, any sp could be gained during battle so it ended in using only regular attack or using potions, and this made very annoying proceeding.
I also noticed that sub quests unlocked after episode 2 don't show any dialogues, resulting in just advancing and completing the stages without any flavour to the side quest.
I hope you could fix all this for players come after me.
Also, deriot capital's title in base section, remains shown in japanese and not in english, as I reported before.
Thank you for your attention, good day
Culissim

Re: Chapter 4 issue - episode 2 unexpected lie

Postby admin » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:54 pm

Hi Culissim,

Thanks for the reports. Unfortunately, the dev team weren't able to reproduce the issues you have mentioned. It's possible one of your patched files was corrupted during download. You can try to fix this by clearing your app data or reinstalling the game.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Culissim » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:09 pm

Thanks for feedback, I'll try.
I also would like to report that in episode 4 chapter 4 rescue of queen ethel, the character of the queen doesn't have the correct expression on the face in my opinion, resulting a bit weird..
Could you check, I don't think this situation depends on corrupted files,
Best regards, thank you
Culissim

Postby admin » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:24 am

Hi Culissim,

Thanks for the report regarding Queen Ethel's expression. I have forwarded it to the dev team for a patch fix.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks