Weapon treasure chests to low for 5 star

Weapon treasure chests to low for 5 star

Postby xClimax » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:01 pm

Dear playmge

After playing for over 4 month, i can now say that i am getting a bit pissed of with the weapon tresure chests.

I do not know how many chests i need to open to get a 5 star weapon but i feel that i have opened to many. Over 5 times with 1k medals in heroes hall and over 100 from the main menu.
I feel that the game is messing around with me and many others are complaining about this issue.

You say that u can get 5 star weapons from main map where u eather wait days to open for free or såend 200 gems.
You say that one can get 5 star from opening a weapon chest in heroes hall for 1k medals.
You say that one can get a weapon after winning a war.
You say that one can get a guaranteed tresure chest for 1800 gems.

I say one needs 32 of the same weapon to max upgrade it.
That one needs to eather spend a few hundred thousand euros to max upgrade 3 weapons.
That one needs to open chests for 4 months to get ONE 5 star weapon.
That it is impossible withing 5 tries to get a 5 star weapon for paying 1k medals in heroes hall.
That one needs to stay til the last minute to bid, to win a 5star weapon in in guild auction after war, which i did once and still feel guilty cause someone else in the guild might have had worsenluck than me with the weapon chests.

This game right now is nor making me happy. I try to use my brains and skills as a long time gamer to power up, but with weapons this game is crippling me/us.

I feel that you have ideas or were given idead to make this a bit more friendly to us who still are staying loyal to your game.
Even those who try the game out would with high propability stick with the game tol once they feel like they can progress a bit easier than what one can as of now. Weapon chests and soul stone chests are for now to hard to get which makes me want to maby not stay loyal anymore? Theres hundred of games now one can choose.

So i ask you, what can you do to make us play final chronicle longer?

Kind regards
xClimax
xClimax

Re: Weapon treasure chests to low for 5 star

Postby admin » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:05 pm

Hi xClimax,

As I mentioned before, please stop creating new threads for each suggestion/feedback in the future and use this thread instead. Any future post by themselves will be either locked or automatically merged:
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=17619

I will forward your feedback to the dev team. But please keep in mind that it's pretty obvious everyone wants maxed out 5-star weapons. But if it can be obtained easily for free then there will be no VIP7-12 players in the game that keeps this game financially stable and running. Since game launch we also added more ways to earn Gems, weapons, and other things via Guild Lucky Cards, random Guild War 5-star reward drops, Guild Mines, Double Events, etc.

Please keep in mind you also don't need maxed out 5-star weapons to be in the top of the game, as there is a F2P in the top 5 and another VIP0 and a VIP1 in the top 10 currently (that's 30% of the top 10). As a strategy, we do recommend F2P and small spenders to save up free Gems earned for the 1800 guaranteed 5-weapon draws (and later 5-star soulstone draws), as other factors (pets, gold, dust, talent, etc) can be obtained for free more easily).

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks