Game Overhaul

Re: Game Overhaul

Postby Empyrial » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:01 am

Fixed the topic regarding badges which should be frames instead lol.
Empyrial

Postby admin » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Just update from the dev team: We figured a easily way to add some events and improvements to the game and will be experiment with the implementation for the next few days. If there are no issues, players can expect a nice update in the near future.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Empyrial » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:23 am

Good deal. Theres no huge hurry so have them test it thoroughly. I'm sure many people will be pleased. Lol
Empyrial

Postby Cgamp » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:53 am

My first posting was not really too well thought out. So i'll bump this post and give feedback and a more serious reply as most of the topics discussed here seem pivotal enough for this thread to remain relevant indefinitely.

Weapons: I think that 5* weapons should be available in the regular shops, but they would appear very rarely and for very high gold prices like in the 100,000,000 gold range. This or perhaps an exchange feature/function that allowed you to change 5* weapons in for a new desired/random 5* weapon, perhaps for an additional gold fee of 1,000,000 gold or x2 weapons in exchange for one. Heck even 3.. I got so many extra 5* weapons the selling price should be atleast 100,000 to sell these things... Also the bonus stats awarded to 5* weapons isn't emphasized anywhere, this knowledge only became evident by forum postings. If I'm wrong about this it should be emphasized more so!

Gold: Gold isn't really an issue, I found the rate of gaining gold to be fair enough. The real issue is Gold can't buy you enough good stuff, they desperately need to fix the gold to gem ratio im which gold can be invested in buying useful things such as high level materials, 3 - 5* weapons, soulstones and better pet food.

Soulstones: With the recent price reduction I'd say these are now closer to being well balanced, However I find the entire modification process misleading and ineffective. You can lock soulstones to perserve certain stats, but there is no 'clear' function to clean the useless stats, thos results in a useless lock function post modification that leaves a misleading message that doesn't do what it says, it resets all stats weather locked or not after modificstion, so a 'clear' function to wipe these useless stats would be immensely useful.

Frames/Avatars: These seem ok too and the new event avatars seem promising (finally a male-looking one with benefits! Thanks!). The biggest issue with this is the 'missables', this was the first gacha kinda game i ever played so the whole badge concept eluded me. To this day I feel I missed out. Perhaps a warning or further chances at these would be nice.

Costumes: more colors and maybe slight stat boost/bonuses per each advanced fame level costume might be fun

Event/side quest/minigames etc:The new events are great. I always thought it be cool if this game awarded random gifts via mail, maybe random stuff from your bounty followers or even a better use for the blue and purple scrolls that seem to collect indefinitely I think i have like 300 purples and you can't even sell them... waaa Also mining should be expanded to like souldust and petorbs for higher level guilds, i mean gold seriously, and only 30 mines thats not even enough for the max guild member cap, maybe expand it to fields/grass/rivers with pet orbs or something it would be close to those city clicking gain things.

Achievements: We need much, much, much more ideas can range from gems spent, gold spent, stamina used, number of stages, bosses, defeated etc and maybe even renewable ones. Once again the missables are a huge turn off.

Ok that's all I'll make another post if i have more ideas.
Cgamp

Postby Empyrial » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:30 am

Gonna bump this as a going away present towards fixing this game. Cheers~
Empyrial

Previous

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks