Pet dodge notice

Re: Pet dodge notice

Postby Shuichi » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:58 am

Phongo, I respect you trying to stand up for f2p players in the matter, but ignoring the fact you are a VIP 12, your argument is still wrong tbh.

To start it off, I wasn't stacking dodge like you or other players. I was using a lvl 23 dodge pet which was in the process of leveling and I was working of raising the dodge in my soulstones, however dodge still played a really important role on my build (not gonna start explaining how) and it did get me pissed when they nerfed it, however you're overlooking one fact.
P2w players also used dodge and thus, they still overran f2p players like me in the arena. Take Cajoramos for an example. I managed to beat him even when he was like 5000 points stronger than me, but when he started stacking dodge, I barely beat him by luck once or twice. So he started stacking dodge AFTER me, and still got it to a much higher level than me, thus pointing that p2w players STILL had an advantage even if dodge enabled you to beat stronger enemies, it still advantaged p2w players.
Let's face it, like Icy said, we f2p players might get stronger then some p2w players by outlasting them, but we'll never be able to outrun them.
That's how the world works. It can't be helped.
Shuichi

Postby outseekerdroid » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:44 pm

I wondered why suddenly my team seemed useless as of late.. Nice "fix" but now I don't have much of a chance to compete with higher levels in pet raids, pvp fights, gold dungeon raids, boss fights for pet pieces and progressing in the story chapters.. The mushroom boss was already kicking my a$$ when I am the same level as him, so now I guess I can forget story progression >.<
outseekerdroid

Postby Empyrial » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:27 am

Can blame infinitus for the dodge build abuse :3 lol
Empyrial

Previous

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks