Chapter 6 maybe?

Chapter 6 maybe?

Postby icyglaze » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:17 pm

In the event that nothing concrete has been planned for the next few chapters, may I offer a suggestion.

Chapter 6: Far East
Spirit of Lucy visits the main character and tells him before the fight with the hellhound, she actually cast a powerful protection spell on herself before coming to find James and the protagonist. Unfortunately, the cata-goons interference messed up the spell and damaged her, causing her to go into deep stasis. In her slumber, she managed to figure out how to communicate with james and the protagonist. However james took a turn for the dark side and rejected her for whatever lame reason. Bcuz james. So now she seeks the main protagonist. In order to wake her, main protagonist needs to travel to far east (sakura home) to acquire items for a spell.

I mean since the artwork and avatar for lucy is already there...

Ok proposed abilities.

Lucy appears to be a support hero. So her skills should be low damage, high support. Perhaps something like:
1. Sorceress (all dark skills)
- Sleep
- Slow, poison (2 turns)
- Petrify (2 turns)
- Ult: reduce hit rate and dodge for all opponents for 3 turns

2. Enchantress
- increase 1 hero def, crit def
- increase 1 hero attack, crit attack
- increase self dodge
- ult: prevent any negative status for all heros for 2 turns

Since both skillsets are support based, this hero would be much more balanced as opposed to sara (who is OP) - i.e. you cannot use Lucy to 1 hero solo newbs. That said, to encourage use, her buffs would have to be substantial considering she is a chpt6 hero.

Skilltree wise, increase rate of success of sorcery skills, magnitude of enchantments, perhaps toss in a few healing powers, viola. Good to go.
icyglaze

Re: Chapter 6 maybe?

Postby icyglaze » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Alternatively, add a muscular muay thai style hero in chapter 6, and chapter 7 is the return to the beginning to where Lucy is entombed and have a final showdown with James. Then give Lucy as a chpt7 hero..

I think a far east chapter adds bountiful creative space for heros/boss fights. E.g. monks with staff weapons, warriors with guandao, martial artists with gloves, javanese warriors with kris, list goes on and on.
icyglaze

Postby Donkeypunch » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:54 am

Oooh this idea I really like. Very well written icy
Donkeypunch

Postby Cgamp » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:51 pm

I think those are great ideas for ch. 7 or beyond. If were to guess, I'd bet Ch 6 is going to be an ice map in the northern region with Chloe/Snowy side quest.
Cgamp

Postby Aaronh1978 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:25 am

Epic fail! Not once did anyone mention White Walkers.
Aaronh1978

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks