Guild Message Board/Blackboard Function Please?

Guild Message Board/Blackboard Function Please?

Postby outseekerdroid » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:47 am

I would like to request the addition of a Message Board like a blackboard kind of thing for guild members/leaders to leave messages they want everyone in the guild to see.

Currently the chat has a limited length and messages such as Lucky Cards are lost with certainty if any kind of conversation also occurred in the chat during that day.

The same applies to when we want to communicate Guild War Tactics, inform new people of what we expect of them and useful tips, talk about auction item bids/bidders/prices, or in any way organise our team over the course of a day. Also new people can't see any backlog of chat whatsoever when they join so if nobody is online they are without any advice from us at all, and have only the clan motto/description to guide them..

I can appreciate the chat log can't be an entire 24 hours long, so can we please have a way to leave separate messages that don't disappear off the end of the chat buffer? A Guild Message Board would be ideal, or perhaps some way to "Pin" certain messages to guild chat windows?

Please and Thanks!
outseekerdroid

Re: Guild Message Board/Blackboard Function Please?

Postby outseekerdroid » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:54 am

*bump*
outseekerdroid

Postby admin » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:17 am

Currently, mass majority of the guild's in the game doesn't have enough chat activity that would really need a separate board. However, I think the dev team should be able to increase the number of message stored per guild easily (I will double check with them). If that is still not enough, you can consider using external app/forum to better organize your guild's communication if you more additional functionalities.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby outseekerdroid » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:16 pm

admin wrote:Currently, mass majority of the guild's in the game doesn't have enough chat activity that would really need a separate board. However, I think the dev team should be able to increase the number of message stored per guild easily (I will double check with them). If that is still not enough, you can consider using external app/forum to better organize your guild's communication if you more additional functionalities.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support

Thanks for getting back to me! :)

Thing is new people joining the guild can't see any of the chat backlog, can they? Might it be possible to just make a lil fix to that so that all people can see the same chat backlog, whether they were online or not?

I understand if it's not worth your time because statistics indicate people mostly don't communicate. It's not necessarily that the sheer chat volume is too great, just that we have nowhere to post clan rules and other useful things you always want displayed, unless we change our clan motto to be a shorthand list
outseekerdroid

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks