Review monthly arena awarding

Re: Review monthly arena awarding

Postby Cgamp » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:11 pm

-
Last edited by Cgamp on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cgamp

Postby Narienne » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:18 pm

Dear Cgamp the support itself took over week to approve my message.

Anyways yes I voiced my opinion because your ideas are completely unfair towards the newer players. In fact I do agree what Donkey said about the monthly awards, average of 2 weeks or so is great idea. And poor sportsmanship? You lost, get over it. You can just as well snipe others yourself. I'm not here to fight you, just giving my opinion, it was called "discussion".

Edit: Sounds like favoritism to higher rank players. And abusive for those who are new and finally managing to win top ranks
Confidence is not "They will like me". Confidence is "I'll be fine if they don't"
Narienne

Postby Cgamp » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:22 am

How exactly is as reward and penalty system unfair to new players??

I thought giving people an incentive to play in a more fair manner would help everyone.

If my original idea was implemented it would potentially help new players get ahead in rank.

I have a full lay out of how it all works and it's brilliant but it's a long winded text and i really don't think it's worth it since it woud be too much. The implementation of the bots alone is far too much on the game. So yeah the idea was bad but not unfair.

Anyway adding additional rewards and times earlier on far from the daily reward time still seems like a plausible idea. :/
Cgamp

Postby Narienne » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:13 am

Hey there fellow keyboard warriors

Closer to the end you would try hard the ranks no? Or just didn't have time to play earlier (as you know the game is global) and doing some last minute attacks, you win > get kicked in face. Besides I think resetting arena is good the way it is. It shouldn't matter if you were rank 1,20 or 134 when it resets everyone starts from the same line.
And as you know, the player who has the rank gets the rewards when time ends, daily or monthly for now. Obviously even if these players could beat you all day, why would they? If they want rewards just go get them last minute. Not saying here I'm fan of it but how it is.

I was here to give my opinion about all matters said before, not just what you said. I'm glad you admit its bad idea for this game so we can move on.
Confidence is not "They will like me". Confidence is "I'll be fine if they don't"
Narienne

Postby frank2 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:29 am

best u want to do is make the time between two arena fights to 30 min. Instead of 10 min. And increase the gem cost of buying an arena chance to 100+ or remove the option to buy arena chances thru gems. So one will think twice before spending gems.
Otherwise monthly averaging etc will take lot of system resources which I don't think will be easily implemented.
. Sniping is an inherent flaw in all arena/pvp fights
Just my thoughts...
frank2

Previous

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks