Newly unlocked hero level

Re: Newly unlocked hero level

Postby Empyrial » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:41 am

Im only stating facts. There is no such thing as grinding in this game as you have a limited amount of stam and a limited number of bountys per day.

Why are you worried about combos when youve just aquired her? >_> nobody uses bountys to level combos when you have gifts instead that are waaaaaaay more effecient.

The fact of the matter is, it wont matter what level you get her at. all of her abilities, blessings and comboes are L1 and by the time you get those caught up, she will have long caught up with your main characters. That simple.
Empyrial

Postby outseekerdroid » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:19 pm

grinding = repeating actions with minimal benefit

having to use bounties in order to bring her up to the others levels in a reasonable time is the grind

her combos have nothing to do with it, it's other people who are missing out on their combo training because she is using their bounties to catch up

there is nowhere in the game that tells you what the affinity gifts will do in terms of actual benefit. it says it gives some kind of bonus to their combo, but in no way quantifies it. perhaps people like you who have a ridiculous amount of gems and time on their hands can just go ahead and buy them but that's not most people

yes, obvious fact of the matter is that if it takes a tonne of xp to level the higher level heroes, she will catch up eventually to some extent because it takes so long to get a mere +1 level on everyone else, meanwhile she gained several levels. that doesn't really change anything and doesn't bring her to equal. it brings her to near equal, eventually.

while i vaguely appreciate your posting, i was more hoping for a conversation with the admin, since their opinion and justification is what i'm interested to hear, not yours
outseekerdroid

Postby admin » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:41 am

outseekerdroid wrote:while i vaguely appreciate your posting, i was more hoping for a conversation with the admin, since their opinion and justification is what i'm interested to hear, not yours

Empyrial is just trying to explain the couple levels your Chloe is behind won't matter much. This is true especially once your other heroes hit the new level cap they all eventually will be at the same level. There is no point to argue out this further thus I am locking this thread.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks