Sooooo uhhhhhh.

Sooooo uhhhhhh.

Postby Empyrial » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:20 am

I've decided to come back after 6 months hoping there'd be changes but im not seeing anything different. Did developers just not like the suggestions from before I left? >____>

And events where? You guys are really gonna pass up Halloween which is coming up soon? I'm literally bursting at the seems with ideas for an event like this 1. Should i bother listing a few?
Empyrial

Re: Sooooo uhhhhhh.

Postby admin » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:47 am

Hi Empyrial,

Recently we added new monthly events with new badges that rewards new avatar/frames, 120K coins and 400 Gems. Along with the doubling of daily checking rewards now all players can earn plenty of Gems and Coins. Also, soul dust cost has been decreased for 5-star Soulstones. These were some of your main issues you mentioned last time. We are look into adding extra event for Halloween. If you have other suggestions you are welcome to leave them.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Empyrial » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:23 am

Those are such minor changes senpai. D:

I'll keep hoping for the bigger ones. I pray they wont pass up all these holidays in the coming months.

As for halloween ill list just a few since im still hopeful:
@Special weapons with a halloween theme.
@Fairy following the theme
@event map with special items and rewards
@costumes based on the theme
@special pet boss
@special guild boss
@theme based avatar and frame

If they're even a little interested, i can explain details but these few should suffice for now.

Thanks for noticing me senpai~
Empyrial

Postby Cgamp » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:18 am

I sooo want a jack o lantern fairy with a jack o head or a fairy holding a jack head! The skill would be like Trick or treat@ !! Hit up opponent dodge down11! Bam! Or dodge up opponemts hit down!!
Cgamp

Postby Empyrial » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:54 am

Welp I wont keep my hopes up. Such a shame that this game will never have real events. Oh well~
Empyrial

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks