Deriot Captain Guild Dungeon Fight

Deriot Captain Guild Dungeon Fight

Postby outseekerdroid » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:49 am

Hi,

I was just wondering how it's supposed to be possible to kill 3 opponents who act first, and stun the entire team, even when you're in a shield?

Kinda 2 questions I suppose, one being have I missed something obvious or is it supposed to be basically impossible for lv50+ heroes to unlock the guild crit book, and two being why can heroes be stunned by a blow while they're inside a shield that still exists after the strike?

Cheers
outseekerdroid

Re: Deriot Captain Guild Dungeon Fight

Postby Empyrial » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:05 pm

As for the crit book, its easily attainable even without L50 heroes. Just have to whittle em down until they drop. Weekly reset wont affect the bosses until after its been cleared once so just do wut dmg you can each day and move on.

As for the captains, wut they should do is remove the stuns completely. Theres no way to resist stuns so adding em to a turn limited dungeon is pointless and a waste of time and effort for the players.
Empyrial

Postby outseekerdroid » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:22 pm

Empyrial wrote:As for the crit book, its easily attainable even without L50 heroes. Just have to whittle em down until they drop. Weekly reset wont affect the bosses until after its been cleared once so just do wut dmg you can each day and move on.

So are u saying it's by design that the 3x Deriot Captains stunlock everyone almost immediately and constantly until all heroes are dead, and we're supposed to whittle 0-1% dmg off them per guild dungeon fight for a month or so if we're lucky? How is that an easily attainable crit book? XD Also our progress in the crit book dungeons has totally reset several times before- not sure how that not resetting until it's cleared once is supposed to work exactly, unless I'm somehow tripping which I guess is always a possibility lol

Empyrial wrote:As for the captains, wut they should do is remove the stuns completely. Theres no way to resist stuns so adding em to a turn limited dungeon is pointless and a waste of time and effort for the players.

Had to re-read this part. I thought u were saying I could somehow remove the stunned effect lol
Yeah I have no idea how 3 enemies who stunlock you solidly is supposed to be a "fight"- it's just a slaughter.
outseekerdroid

Postby Empyrial » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:53 pm

Yes. The 1st time you clear the dungeon bosses, they arent supposed to reset until all 3 have been defeated. That part is what makes it easily attainable. Considering it took me a month to solo unlock it, why should it be any easier to attain for you? Lol kinda unfair dont ya think? XD
Empyrial

Postby outseekerdroid » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:10 pm

Very much so. I mean if only one of them started off using their "ulti" attack and possibly stunned us, but the other two didn't have a stun attack, that would make it reasonable at least, while still being very difficult. WTB update? <3
outseekerdroid

Postby Empyrial » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:37 am

It needs to be removed completely. You auto lose after 6-7 turns anyway so things like stuns or effects that skip turns need to be removed so players can actually do something to em. They wont do it so it w/e i guess. :/
Empyrial

Postby admin » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:51 am

Thanks for the feedbacks. I will check with the dev team to see if the stun rate can be significantly reduced.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby outseekerdroid » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:17 am

admin wrote:Thanks for the feedbacks. I will check with the dev team to see if the stun rate can be significantly reduced.

They seem to have their stun ability already available again once our heroes have skipped their turns from being stunned- perhaps they just need a longer interval between "ulti" attacks, or a slower overall speed?
outseekerdroid

Postby Empyrial » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:40 am

Longer intervals is pointless since you auto lose after 6-7 turns anyway. It needs to be removed completely like healing was for the shadows. That simple lol.
Empyrial

Postby outseekerdroid » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:02 pm

Simples! like the meercat :D

Unless im imagining things and it was just exceptional good fortune, they did indeed lower the % chance of a stun during that attack, so it's possible to do some actual damage to them before they get enraged and annihilate u <3

Speaking of which, I'm not sure if I've developed some kind of selective blindness, but I'm not entirely sure there is any notificiation of Enemy is Enraged during this battle, and potentially others.

Thanks as always for the support
outseekerdroid

Next

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks