Just a reminder

Just a reminder

Postby icyglaze » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:04 am

That the 12th of Oct is the anniversary of open beta http://www.playmage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=17305 and 1st Dec is the anniversary of the global release http://www.playmage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=17575.
icyglaze

Re: Just a reminder

Postby Empyrial » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:28 am

Dont expect more than a sale, if that lol.
Empyrial

Postby icyglaze » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:40 am

Regardless, I do have some propositions which may fit into the anniversary narrative.

1. Easy (in terms of coding) events:
i - Double pet piece variety by releasing all 4 pet bosses.
ii - Tie in a token gem giveaway with a 7day sale. Toss in a free 5* weapon if you are feeling really generous.
iii - Add in random drops to devil runs/pet rescue rewards/etc. 2-5* weapons would be nice. Heck, add random drops on all maps. That'd be nice.
iv - Allow a one-time purchase of Gerald. Make it purchaseable using gold if you are feeling generous. Heck, have a one time special making all items purchaseable using ridiculous amounts of gold, as well as doubling gem to gold conversion tries. Kaching.

2. Challenging events:
i - Implement the cumulative daily arena rank reward system for monthly arena rank rewards as previously discussed.
ii - Open chapter 6
iii - Implement the colosseum guild melee system as previously discussed for as anniversary event, pitting all guilds against each other. Heck, they can all gang up on Nec. Bring it.

Cheers
icyglaze

Postby Donkeypunch » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:27 pm

Bump. I really hope you folks to something. Theses so called "events" you have had so far are super weak. We need a real event and something new to do in game. Give us new content for the love of god this is getting way too boring.
Donkeypunch

Postby Cgamp » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:20 pm

Interesting. Would be great to see an event or free give away to commemorate these occasions. Also, this game is about 100k downloads away from 500 downloads, it would be great to see if this accomplishment is celebrated in anyway that benefits players.
Cgamp

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks