Future plans?

Future plans?

Postby CaJoramos » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:48 am

I there admin, after 5 months playing this game, im starting to get bored with it, nothing new, no events( dont say that rh, pet raid or devil run is a event)no nothing at all, so in this case i need a response from u guys? What is the pleasure on continue playing the game, wen tomorrow will be the day before?
CaJoramos

Re: Future plans?

Postby admin » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:11 am

Hi Cajoramos,

We try to setup things in rotation to keep game different each day with different daily quests and various doubling bonus, then have other things i longer rotation (guild war, heroes hall, arena, pet raid bosses). We aren't sure exactly of what other big feature changes will be coming in the future at this point (eg. fame 6 and more content/events), but they would be announced and posted on the announcement forum like previous changes when they are ready:
viewforum.php?f=47

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby CaJoramos » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:43 am

Thanks for reply, but the big problem here is all takes forever, in order to keep people spending u have to add some new features, in 5 months i play, i dont see nothing new, in the 2 others games i play every month have a new thing to do, the ratio from cost/ofer, is the most poor game i have played, but i wait one or two months to see if some changes are done, thanks
CaJoramos

Postby Donkeypunch » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:49 am

I agree. We definitely needy new content. It's just the same boring grind day in and day out. This is getting very old.
Donkeypunch

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks