Fixes

Fixes

Postby Aaronh1978 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:18 am

There are some long-standing issues that need to be addressed.
1. Soul dust takes forever to accumulate and when you finally have enough for alterations or you spend gems to get dust, all resets are pretty much garbage. Over the past couple of weeks, I have bought 10,000 soul dust, which is about 2,500 gems, and have not been able to make an adjustment because all I keep getting is white and green crap on ever single spin. You would think that eventually you would get something good but due to your games "range" it's all garbage and frustration.
2. Speaking of horrible range, how is it that in the arena someone's level 3 ice or devil fire off before my 5 or 7? I think you seriously need to look into fixing this as it doesn't make any sense at all.
3. Dodge should not be an adjustable stat. I have 800 hit on my Sara and she still misses a lot just because someone has a lot of dodge on their characters. Whereas I have focused on making a good team for gameplay, others have taken the cowards path of making a team with the mentality of "If you can't hit me, I win" even though their team is far inferior to mine.
4. 7 months is a long time for any updates especially when you consider that the game is only a year old. So, roughly 2/3 of the time of the existence of this game, you have done nothing to improve anything despite the fact that you say buying gems helps "support" the game. Obviously we are NOT supporting the game. We're supporting you while you prey on new people to join and spend money with the hopes of improving their team.
If fixes aren't made, such as game constantly crashing, and all of the other topics in this forum, you're just going to cause more of us to go the way of Empyrial.
Aaronh1978

Re: Fixes

Postby Donkeypunch » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:16 am

Omg well said. The soul dust issue and pet issue really needs to be addressed. It's almost impossible to get good stats on stones. And yes the pets need major work. As for an update or new content I'm going nuts. I have absolutely nothing to do in this game but grind daily turns. Can you all have please give us something new, its starting to seem like a slap in the face to us veterans. And by something new I don't mean more boring daily quests, we need new chapter and bosses to fight.
Donkeypunch

Postby admin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:31 am

Thanks for the reports. I will forward them to the dev team. Pet's evolution makes skill stronger but does not determine proc speed as they earn SP when characters attached hits, so if your hero is slower or less lucky than opponents evolution 3 hero, their pet skill may go first. The dodge was a bigger issue when there was a bug causing that stat to be stacked incorrectly that has been fixed. However, 800 hit isn't going to get you guarantee hit against a player with similar level of dodge as Sara has fairly low base hit and it's not segmented (thus can completely miss easily, coupled with slower speed it means her pet will often proc slower heroes).

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Aaronh1978 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:53 am

Everyone is aware how pets procure sp and the rate at which they fire. You have explained this before in previous posts. I'm just letting you know how pretty much EVERYONE feels. The possibility that a tier 1 pet can fire before a tier 7 pet is simply ridiculous. We don't need you to keep explaining how it works, we need you to fix it.
Yes, I understand that 800 hot doesn't guarantee a hit against comparable dodge stats. I'm letting you know that dodge is stupid and shouldn't be an adjustable stat. I have played a lot of RPG's and have never seen that before. Missing an enemy occasionally or having the enemy miss you is supposed to be a "chance". It's supposed to be something that happens occasionally with a bit of luck. Taking the cowards way out and making it to where nobody can hit you is pretty much the dumbest and most annoying thing ever and it has pretty much ruined the game. I would just say that it has ruined the arena but since there hasn't been a new update in over 7 months and I've gone through all levels, the arena is pretty much the only thing we have left. Therefore, dodge has pretty much ruined the game.
Aaronh1978

Postby Cgamp » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:03 am

The amount of souldust it cost to modify is just obscene. The game could use alot of permanent price reductions or huge reward increases to solve a number of things.

Lots of other games release yearly overviews early in each year entailing future updates to give people something to look forward to.

Perhaps something like this could be put on the announcements?

It would help some people determine whether further investments are worth it.
I mean it would be nice to know if a chapter 6 is going to even be released this year???
Cgamp

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks