Sara talent book skill?

Sara talent book skill?

Postby Cgamp » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:16 am

Hi.

Sara's talent book skill "Leech Strength" Description: "Increases the attack enhancing effect of the leech skill by 10%"

What attack enhancing effect? The skill does not seem to grant any attack increase to begin and my leech damage remains exactly the same with this talent maxed out or not leveIed up at all. I have spent hundreds of gems on resets testing to see if it provides any benefits and I can't find any...

Am I missing something?
Cgamp

Re: Sara talent book skill?

Postby admin » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:38 pm

Hi Cgamp,

Thanks for the report. The talent itself is working, but there is a bug where level changes to a talent that affects a skill's parameters may not take affect until you either level/evolve the skill or restart the app. You can verify this but looking at the skill description before leveling the leech talent (eg. 70% attack + xxxx), then increase to level one then restart the app, and the skill description will say 72% attack + xxxx. The dev team have been notified of the delayed effective bug.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support

UPDATE: The dev team released a server fix for the delayed update issue mentioned above.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks