Hitting cap

Hitting cap

Postby Donkeypunch » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:36 pm

So I have been at a stand still in game for months now. I am running out of easy to gain power. We haven't had anything new adding in far to long. Was this game designed for everyone to hit a power cap and then fight it out?? Or are we going to see new ways to improve?? I am stuck in a power cap and now everyone is just catching up to me. I invested a lot of money in this character to stay ahead of the curve. Now I feel that was all a waste. Please can you give us more ways to evolve and something new to do?? Or at least let us know when we can expect new content?? This is getting maddening.
Donkeypunch

Re: Hitting cap

Postby admin » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:53 am

Hi Donkeypunch,

All power curve will slow down near the top as the game is designed for newer players to be able to eventually catch up to certain percentage of top players. Though there are three points to take note:

1. There will always be advantage for players who reached the top of curve earlier as the curve isn't capped. Even if a player maxed and fully evolved all 5-star weapons, with maxed blessing tiers, there is always time time to get perfect color on all 5-star soulstonnes, or further set align them to certain attribute.

2. While free players can gather up to 70-80% top paying supporter's power by playing daily for a few months, the remaining gap cannot be easily caught up without spending extra years, things such as 5-star weapons and soulstones aren't that easy to obtain in the game. On top of that new supporting players also get 2X daily rewards, so there always advantage for players who support the game.

3. We can always add more levels to characters, pets, fame, etc when we see that good percentage of the top players have been capped by that limit. We can't however do it immediate when first player reaches the limit, or there would destroy the point of having a cap (giving all players a reachable goal).

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Donkeypunch » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:12 pm

Ok good points. And about new content? Can we get any time frame? I don't want to keep paying into a game that isn't going to do anything to evolve the game at all. It's been almost 8 months exactly now since a new update
Donkeypunch

Postby admin » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:32 am

Hi Donkeypunch,

We are aware there hasn't been any brand new contents introduced in the past 8 months outside of events/achievements, game tweaks, and bug fixes. The dev team is currently working on couple other projects currently, but there will be an update scheduled for later this year with some new contents (exact timing and content currently not determined yet). I will update with more information once they become available.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Donkeypunch » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:47 pm

Sounds good. Thanks guys
Donkeypunch

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks