Fame lvl 6

Re: Fame lvl 6

Postby ModusOp33 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:52 pm

Heyo, I've been putting a lot of effort towards fame6 and was just wondering if anything has been done with it? New skills or level cap to be exact. It's been over a year since the last message, and as far as I know right now it's just an extra soulstone slot. Please don't leave us in the dark. Thanks.
ModusOp33

Postby ModusOp33 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:45 am

admin wrote:The dev team said that we can increase maximum hero level for heroes who reached fame lv 6 as well. However, it hasn't been finalized yet at this time.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support

Any news at all? I'm creeping towards 6 at a steady pace and should get there in a few months. That was posted in March of last year...

I know that talents would take longer than anything else but what about levels? Been over a year since that post, and I'm curious to know if there's been any work done towards making it happen. Please respond with something. Might make a new post to get attention since this one started so long ago.
ModusOp33

Postby ModusOp33 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:30 am

Bump
ModusOp33

Postby admin » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:20 pm

We are still looking into whether it's good idea to increase character's max level and max skill level for fame 6. Based on the tiny handful of players at or near fame 6, doing so will completely break the game's balance (based on similar stats and skill growth between 50 and 60). There are other possible options, such as slightly increase the hero speed for fame 6 that can be considered, in addition to the existing perks (6th soulstone slot and bounty quest tier). However if we do get many active tier 6 heroes in the future, doing level/skill cap increase may be better as that gives player something to work on.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks