Change tonWeekly Guild Dungeon ranks and rewards proposal

Change tonWeekly Guild Dungeon ranks and rewards proposal

Postby Cgamp » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:45 am

Hi.

Been awhile since I posted.

Anyway, I have an issue with the weekly guild dungeon rewards and ranking system. I Think it is currently flawed.

At present, any guild can save their almost dead bosses from LAST week and kill them on a NEW week ajd get a higher score than other guilds effectively beating them out of their rewards but having done less work.

I propose that you fix this issue and make all guild dungeon bosses reset to full health ever weak so that all guilds haveva fair chance at the rewards based on their strength on not abusing a game weakness.
Cgamp

Re: Change tonWeekly Guild Dungeon ranks and rewards proposa

Postby admin » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:55 am

Hi Cgamp,

Thanks for your suggestion. Not resetting bosses every week is intentional as it allows weaker guilds to defeat some guild boss when they current can by using more than a week, otherwise unlocking later guild skills will be impossible for them. Even the top guilds at one point benefited from guild boss not resetting when they was weaker and unable to kill a chapter boss in a week. Also, not resetting but not reward points for lapsed boss is also hard to explain. For now, we don't consider saving near dead boss for next week to gain more points as "abuse" as it's mechanism available to all guilds.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks