Game Needs Life!

Game Needs Life!

Postby ModusOp33 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:43 pm

Since I started playing about a year and a half ago, it seems that this game has been on a long, downward spiral to death...

There's nothing new, there is a diminishing player base, and also a lack of new player retention to fill the gap.

What kills me the most is the lack of developer feedback, and action. There are a ton of great ideas, proposed changes, and overall small fixes to the game that are suggested, but never worked on. "We could do this" seems to be the best reply we get.

The greatest draw to this game from the perspective of someone who has never played, is the colorful artwork, and flashy animations. But even that has been undervalued by a lack of customization.

I'm sure this sounds like a broken record of complaints, but considering the time, and monetary investment, I don't think it's too much to ask to get a straight answer about what the plans for the future of this game entail.

Is there a plan to add levels,.... or just to FINISH the game?

Are there plans, or even the possibility of adding ANYTHING new?

For myself, this game has become stagnant. Nothing new, only arena. Challenging the same ppl, with the same team, and setup, has become boring. I can think of a few simple changes that would not only add interest, but could possibly help with player retention. Thing is, why even bring them up when all that happens is. "Yeah, that sounds good, we could probably do that." Then nothing happens....

Please give us all an answer, cause right now it seems like one of those things you just ignore and hope it goes away....
ModusOp33

Re: Game Needs Life!

Postby admin » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:38 am

Hello,

There was a planned expansion that includes Chapter 6, fame 6 perks, and some other features, but that has been put on hold due to resource and staffing issues. An update will be posted once something new is planned.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks