I can't login ;(

I can't login ;(

Postby HirotoMizuno » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:39 pm

Today i reset my iPhone. I reinstalled the game and the adventure began afresh. How can I login with my account?
HirotoMizuno

Re: I can't login ;(

Postby admin » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:45 pm

Hello,

Sorry to hear about your reset. Did you previously register your account? If so you can login with same account/password. If you previously logged in with FB doing so again can also get your account back. If you did neither because you just started, then most likely you can get back where you left off easily.

We can also manually register your account with a temporary password as can't get back your account and you don't want to start over. Send me a private message (PM) button to the right with your nickname and some account information you remember about you account (so we can verify it's your account).

Happy Holidays,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby HirotoMizuno » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Hi,Yes, I checked in. I tried to get in but I do not know where I can access by putting my data. As soon as I started the game began a new adventure and I could not login with my old account. Each solution would be fine. Thanks for your answer.
HirotoMizuno

Postby HirotoMizuno » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:36 pm

HirotoMizuno wrote:Today i reset my iPhone. I reinstalled the game and the adventure began afresh. How can I login with my account?

SOLVED!!!!
HirotoMizuno

Return to Support