Guild War bug (fairly urgent)

Guild War bug (fairly urgent)

Postby Kold » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:47 pm

This is a potential bug to do with guild winning guild wars. Basically, while I was trying to figure out how Necessarius has so much excess guild fund I found that in the help for Guild Members there is a section for Guild Fund that states that ''winning guild wars'' is a source of Guild Fund, but when I look on the Victory promt that comes up when I tap on the Guild War screen it says that the guild recieved 0 Guild Fund after winning a medium area (Note the the screen also uses the old gold version of the Guild Fund symbol).

I went through this with Quinta, the leader of Necessarius, and he said that it was the same for him, and I assume he won a large area. Necessarius apparently has around 700k spare Guild Fund, and my guild, Frostbitten, which is ranked 4th has only 20k, for there to be such a big difference in fund between the 1st and 4th ranked guilds is a serious red flag that something is wrong to me. If this issue could be looked into it very much appreciated.

Side note, my IGN is Kold, I commented twice in the Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks post.
Kold

Re: Guild War bug (fairly urgent)

Postby admin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:21 am

Wining guild war does not reward guild fund, the help info is incorrect will be adjusted.

I assume Quinta's guild is getting more guild fund due to most members donating 3 times a day and spending more stamina, but you can ask him more directly how his guild pulled off this as no other guild as nearly that much guild fund reserve.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support