Issue buying gems

Issue buying gems

Postby Howlite » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:54 am

I tried to purchase $4.99 worth of gems to get the first purchase bonus and have not recieved a receipt for the purchase in y email or the gems even tho I got a notification saying it was successful. I thought maybe it just didn't go through so I tried closing the app and restarting a few times, then purchasing again, and I got a notification saying that this in-app purchase had already been made and would be "restored for free," but I've closed and re-opened the app multiple times since then and nothing has changed, and I still don't see an email (even checked spam folder).

Help pls? :(
Howlite

Re: Issue buying gems

Postby admin » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Hi Howlite, Thanks for your report and we will help you look into this. First couple questions - are your purchasing through Google Play or iTunes? Do you happened to have any app installed on your device that may alter purchase flow (eg. store bypasser/spoofing apps)?
admin
Site Admin

Postby Howlite » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:26 pm

Purchasing through iTunes and no, no such apps.
Howlite

Postby admin » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:40 pm

This sounds like something went wrong on the iTunes purchase flow somehow. For iTunes you may need to contact iTunes customer support and ask them to clear out your stuck purchase so you can purchase again and issue you any refund if they actually charged you for the purchase.

These are couple links I found for reporting iTunes issues that might get where you need.
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html
admin
Site Admin

Postby Howlite » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:29 am

@admin thank you. I contacted iTunes and am still waiting for a response. I actually contacted them twice, the first time for a receipt, which they provided for me. So since I have a receipt for the purchase now does that change anything or do I still just have to cancel and re-make the purchase?
Howlite

Postby admin » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:08 am

For iTunes, it's best if you cancel and remake the purchase.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support