Practice fights

Practice fights

Postby Shuichi » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:58 am

Hello.

Today I was doing some practice fights to gain some fame obviously. But there was something weird:
I was trying to challenge the player Inho, but instead it changed the opponent to Xanaduk. After that, I challenged inho and won.
Next, I challenged Dei once, but the AI lost, so I challenged him again, however this time the opponent was LPM.
I'm not sure, but I think both times this happened, the lasp people who left a message in World Chat were Xanaduk and LPM the second time it happened; maybe it has something to do with this?

EDIT: It happened one more time: I tried fighting Tetsuna, but it changed my opponent to Gabril

And, this doesn't really have to do anything with the previous bug, but there was something bothering me.
When someone takes 2nd place, the Miracle News says "congradulations" instead of "congratulations". Not something too important, but I thought I'd let you guys know.
Shuichi

Re: Practice fights

Postby admin » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:36 pm

Hi Shuichi,

Thanks for the report. I will forward this to the dev to to check. Couple questions that might help us find the issue faster:

1. When this happens, did you check the detail pane still say player name you intended to attack?
2. Did these happen only after you already practiced fight someone beforehand?

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Re: Practice fights

Postby Shuichi » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:46 pm

Hmm. Let's see.
1. I was looking for player avatars around me, so I clicked the avatar, saw their details and challenged them, but as said previously, the opponent I fought was different.

2. The first time I fought, was an anomaly, since I wanted to fight Inho but ended up fighting Xanaduk, so I think it's safe to say it didn't occur because I fought someone else before
Shuichi

Return to Support