Pet raid issue

Pet raid issue

Postby Donkeypunch » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:41 am

Hi. Did you guys change the success rate for puzzle pieces in pet raid? I raided 7 people that had a high chance of success but 6 out of seven failed. That doesn't seem very high to me. It used to be the opposite. Could you have a look? Thanks guys
Donkeypunch

Re: Pet raid issue

Postby admin » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:07 am

Hi Donkeypunch,

We have not touched the pet raid chances ever since the feature was added, and it has been verified with both the dev team and on the server as well. It's likely you had a bad luck streak.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Donkeypunch » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Sounds good thanks guys
Donkeypunch

Postby outseekerdroid » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:23 pm

Sorry to jump in for a different issue, but still relating to pet raid chances.

When I look at almost every piece of Witch or Lycoris, all I am offered is Low chance against people who have ~9% of my power.. and those who are not a Low chance are far stronger than me; it's just pointless since I could never raid enough pieces in a day to complete something before someone else takes what I have.

Also I feed bad stealing things from other people, kinda same as the mine raiding.. might there be any neutral alternatives in the near future? Like trade in 2x Pet Raid Chances for 1x Boss Raid or something? idk it's just futile for me to try and collect pieces of fairies.
outseekerdroid

Postby admin » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:55 pm

If the middle choice wasn't in the "yellow" range, it means at that time no one in the middle range had that extra piece available that wasn't protected. You can try another piece or wait at different time to see if a choice appears, or if you don't like to wait you can always go for the "low" choices and try your luck.
admin
Site Admin

Postby outseekerdroid » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:07 pm

That's kinda the point.. There are no reasonable targets to steal from, and even when I manage to beat the odds and steal a piece from the offered Low targets, I've used all my chances for the day and now show up in high level people's lists as someone to steal from.. Blehhhhhhh impossible..
outseekerdroid

Postby Empyrial » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:55 pm

Just to bring up the point. You most likely failed 6/7 high chances either because ur unlucky as admin mentioned or those 1-6 people were protecting those pieces. Also you can protect your pieces while you farm for others so even if you show as high to some prople, they won't be able to take that piece.
Empyrial

Postby outseekerdroid » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:43 pm

I have another question/observation regarding the pet raids.

Everybody who has any raidable pet pieces 5 through 9 only has ~1400 power.
The question is how can this be the case!? Only the lowest of low levels have any of the later pet pieces?

This results in there being nothing with any kind of chance to raid unless you are of the very lowest power strength. Surely this isn't working quite as you would have intended? Piece distribution, or potentially raid target selection is really (please forgive the use of the term) broken.

Every boss raid I have ever participated in where a pet piece was found has yielded piece 1 through 6 at best; how are these ultra low strength people getting the rarest pieces somewhat exclusively? I don't think every single player of a moderate strength is constantly buying protection for all pieces, or any such explanation.
outseekerdroid

Postby Empyrial » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:42 am

I can answer ur question is 1 term. "Bots". Lol
Empyrial

Postby Donkeypunch » Tue May 02, 2017 12:12 pm

Well this new pet raid system is useless for us players at the top. I don't see empyrial on any pieces I'm trying to raid and he is only one I can get high chance. I havnt got one single new piece since you nerfed bots. How are us top players supposed to use this feature if we can only get low chance. There needs to be something for us at the top otherwise the feature does nothing for us. Very lame
Donkeypunch

Next

Return to Support