Hero Runes I - Already done bug

Hero Runes I - Already done bug

Postby outseekerdroid » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:01 am

Hi,

I have the issue where I already had runes used on my heroes abilities, so the mission "Hero Runes I" isn't completing itself and prompting for the next "Trio Runes" mission because I had already completed its requirements before it ever showed up.
https://www.playmage.com/forum/viewtopi ... s+I#p41970

Pls feel free to shower me with precious stones <3 (or just patch that when you get a minute hehe ty)
outseekerdroid

Re: Hero Runes I - Already done bug

Postby admin » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:53 pm

Hello outseekerdroid,

Thanks for the report. Are you sure you activated a runestone for ALL skills in a single skill set for a hero already? Have you tried logging out of the game, then logging back in? Can you tell us your in-game name so we can look into this?

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby outseekerdroid » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:26 pm

admin wrote:Hello outseekerdroid,

Thanks for the report. Are you sure you activated a runestone for ALL skills in a single skill set for a hero already? Have you tried logging out of the game, then logging back in? Can you tell us your in-game name so we can look into this?

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support

Ahhh ok it's just a matter of wording / my understanding of what it was asking of me then. Apologies- some of the things in this game confuse me a little and I've looked high and low for some kind of wiki-type thing XD

At any rate, I have the first rune activated on 3/4 of the skills; perhaps it could specify "for All skills within"?

Oh also one real quick question if I might hijack my own thread briefly. Why does global chat sometimes cost gems?? I have no idea how many times I might have clicked that before I noticed it seemed to make a noise I think when I clicked send. Guaranteed at least once! Admittedly again, this is my own stupidity technically but wai u do dis.. I need those for buying all of the things :D

Not that it's apparently needed in this case, but for the record my name is the same as here. Cheers <3
outseekerdroid

Postby admin » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:07 pm

Hi outseekerdroid,

Thanks for the reply. Glad that we figured it out. The chat limit is placed there as anti spamming measure.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support