Spinning circle killing ability to do timed missions

Spinning circle killing ability to do timed missions

Postby outseekerdroid » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:22 pm

Just started having this trouble in the last 12 hours or less where the spinning circle "loading/wait" kinda animation is happening between menus sometimes and taking abnormally long to load; this just happened while I was trying to complete a timed mission, and on 2 out of 3 occasions, the timer continued to run while the "loading/wait" animation was happening.

I believe my internet connection is solid, so I was wondering if this could be at all looked into? Either the spinning thing itself or the stopping of timer when the spinning thing is displayed would be equally great <3
outseekerdroid

Re: Spinning circle killing ability to do timed missions

Postby admin » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:17 pm

Hi outseekerdroid,

Thanks for the report. There is no abnormalities on our server in the past 12 hours. When times happens, you may try force quit and reopening the app. I will let the dev team know regarding the timer still running on load/wait animation.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby outseekerdroid » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:11 pm

Awesome, thanks!
outseekerdroid

Postby outseekerdroid » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:26 pm

argh! This time I landed the killing blow on the boss with 0.1 seconds on the timer, and it did the red line animation to say yay they're dead etc. and then said "Defeat" because the timer hadn't stopped!! :<

I've previously landed the killing blow to enemies in timed missions with less than a second to go and it did pause the timer. Not sure how difficult it is to fix, but to me it Really needs to be done XD

Thanks again for your support with these issues <3
outseekerdroid

Return to Support