Leaking stats

Leaking stats

Postby outseekerdroid » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:03 am

I just ran a nightmare mission and failed barely. When it said do you want to choose one of these options to raise your strength, I chose Combo to go see about finishing a combo mission. It wasn't quite cheap enough yet so I retried the level.

After finishing the first fight, I realised my timer was set to what it was at the end of my previous run! There was no possibility whatsoever of finishing in that amount of time, and you can only try these things 3 times per day. I've seen this happen a few times actually in various different situations; using the options when failing something can cause stats/timer to be leaked into the next game.
outseekerdroid

Re: Leaking stats

Postby admin » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:54 pm

Hi outseekerdroid,

Thanks for the report. I will ask the dev team to look into this.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby outseekerdroid » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:24 am

Another leaking situation, this time I ran the lv7 Heroes Hall, failed on the 3rd fight (because these are hard af lol whyy XD) and chose one of the options to leave the hall. Not sure which I hit, I just wanted out of the heroes hall so I chose Upgrade Skills or whatever.

Now I start my last Arena fight for the day, and 2 out of 3 heroes have ~50% health each! Almost beat him tho hehe
outseekerdroid

Postby admin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Hi outseekerdroid,

Thanks for the report. I will ask the dev team to look into this.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby outseekerdroid » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:27 pm

This issue is still rearing its head occasionally during pet raids now.

Sometimes I go to fight someone and they all use their final/ultimate (lol i still don't know what to call those) abilities within their first 2 attacks.
outseekerdroid

Return to Support