Slightly confusing / non-uniform menus

Slightly confusing / non-uniform menus

Postby outseekerdroid » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:00 pm

It looks like most things confirm before they take gems away from you, however..

This is not the case when you're in the Store > Items and Black Market menus; I always thought it said you have x Refreshes, and after that it will cost x Gems. I have Never wanted to pay gems just to refresh the darned store, and I shudder to think how many times I've thrown gems away doing so.. I remember at least once refreshing as many times as the counter allowed, never for a moment thinking that it would be taking gems and not confirming at any stage.

Can confirmation please be added to anywhere (else) in the game that you can throw gems down the toilet without warning?

Thanks! <3
outseekerdroid

Re: Slightly confusing / non-uniform menus

Postby admin » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:02 pm

Hi outseekerdroid,

I will let the dev team know about the possible confusing UI, but most games charge for store refreshes as well (outside of the automatic/free refreshes indicated by the countdown). The purchase prompt is only added when gem amount isn't already shown usually (otherwise it's unnecessary friction for those do purchase Gems and intend to spend them), so please don't tap on button where there is Gem amount shown next to it.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Re: Slightly confusing / non-uniform menus

Postby outseekerdroid » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:16 pm

Sure, I guess charging to refresh the store is fair enough, but I don't usually play this kind of game to have that kind of foreknowledge and had no idea I was spending gems, since it gave me no kind of noticeable feedback to that effect, nor warning that I was about to spend gems.

Everything else in the game has mostly made it clear when is free and when costs gems, and also prompts you to make sure you're not making a mistake, but this is one of the exceptions to the rule.

Also in the store menus, the Gold/Gems is displayed down the bottom apparently which is kinda weird since I always look up top for those numbers in most of the menus, which makes it even easier to not notice you're throwing away gems by refreshing. That's what I meant about non-uniform for the most part.

Thanks again
outseekerdroid

Return to Support