Heros hall enemy placement broken

Heros hall enemy placement broken

Postby Donkeypunch » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:41 pm

Hello just a head up heros hall seems broken. I was getting empyrial as an enemy on the 10th floor when he was monarch. Even after 4 refreshes which cost me gems the enemy teams did not change. He was still and enemy on 10th floor while he had monarch spot
Donkeypunch

Re: Heros hall enemy placement broken

Postby admin » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:46 pm

Hi Donkeypunch,

Thanks for contacting us. There is no rule saying monarch cannot be found on the 10th floor, as the 10th floor randomizes amount the top ranked spots. However getting him 4 refreshes in a row seems to indicate that we need to adjust the match bracket ratios after the Arena reset. I will have the dev team look into it.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Donkeypunch » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:42 pm

Thanks guys
Donkeypunch

Postby icyglaze » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:30 pm

I second this notion.

It appears that the heroes hall bracket factors the arena positions the day before and channels the player info of arena ranks into the respective hall floor guardians. From various player accounts, I estimate the 10th floor to correspond to the top 5 or 6 in arena. Given the gulf in power between the top 2 and the rest of us mere mortals, that's a gulf too far to breech. Indeed only the top 3 sat on the monarch's seat this cycle so far - and that number doesn't seem likely to increase this week.

If I could, may I suggest either:
i) increasing this bracket to the top 30?
alternatively, perhaps less dependent on the arena,
ii) setting the brackets based on player power ranks (also to have the nostalgia of meeting retired players)?
icyglaze

Postby admin » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:35 pm

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedbacks. The brackets has already been adjusted based on the new monthly resetting arena.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support