Miss understanding effect on weapon gems

Miss understanding effect on weapon gems

Postby Hinegami » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:17 am

Hi admin,

Recently I brought a weapon gems from shop with the discription "Crits have 30% to gain 1sp" but after few battles I noticed the true effect is "being hit with crits regen 1sp" now I feel that I wasted my 900gems to buy a useless gem , please fix the items discription and is it possible for me to get the refund for the gem because of the misunderstanding for the gem effect that I have feel no use of it...

Thanks
IGN : Hinegami
Hinegami

Re: Miss understanding effect on weapon gems

Postby Empyrial » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:13 pm

The gem does count towards hits we inflict on opponents as well. The gem is correct and works fine. I'm using 3 of em and having no issues. It may not hurt for the devs to take a peek tho in case it's an issue with only ur account. Lol
Empyrial

Postby admin » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:28 pm

Hi Hinegami,

As Empyrial mentioned, it does count crits you inflicted so it might not have proc'ed yet for you. Please let us know that if you still do not see the SP regen when you hit after fighting several more battles with crits.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Hinegami » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:53 pm

Ok, I'll try it for more battles again, cause I have been used it for around 1 week didn't saw it reg when I crits.

Thanks
Hinegami

Postby Empyrial » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:49 pm

Just remember it's only a 30% chance per crit. It's not 100 so it's not unheard of to go on a streak where it doesn't proc for awhile. Happens all the time for me lol.
Empyrial

Return to Support