Pet piece raids

Re: Pet piece raids

Postby admin » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:45 am

We have made some fixes and optimizations to prevent higher power enemies showing in the lower chance spots.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby icyglaze » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:09 am

Very sorry, my Chloe (power 1422), when finding pet raid opponents, still encounters opponents labelled "low" who have 96-98% of her power. Testing a few raids confirms the rate is indeed "low".
icyglaze

Postby admin » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:20 pm

That's because no one with much weaker power than that has the pet piece and the robot players are in that power range.
admin
Site Admin

Postby icyglaze » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:26 pm

So you are saying all bots have default low success? I remind you that you previously claimed "low" to be under 90% power.

admin wrote:Hi Icyglaze,

Low target is usually 60%-90% of your power, but the range fluctuates a little if it can't find a proper target within this range that has the pet piece.

Hope this helps,
Playmage Support

If so, then the solution to the lack of pet pieces becomes a more equal distribution of pieces between 1 to 9. Because I have many pieces from 1 to 4 and none from 5 to 9 - and that seems to be a statistical impossibility if one assumes even distribution of pieces.
icyglaze

Postby admin » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:36 pm

icyglaze wrote:So you are saying all bots have default low success?

Yes

icyglaze wrote:
If so, then the solution to the lack of pet pieces becomes a more equal distribution of pieces between 1 to 9. Because I have many pieces from 1 to 4 and none from 5 to 9 - and that seems to be a statistical impossibility if one assumes even distribution of pieces.

Only couple pieces are rarer (they have one third of drop rate of most common pieces). Each pet has different couple pieces that are marked rarer (and if they get rotated back he rare pieces get changed again). We can make it eventually distributed, but that's not how the feature is intended to work.
admin
Site Admin

Postby icyglaze » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:07 pm

Ok cool. If that's how it is, it would be nice if you started with this answer instead of the merry-go-round we partook.

Appreciate the clarity.
icyglaze

Postby admin » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:46 pm

I am sorry if you missed the first time I mentioned that some pieces are slight rarer (in the second reply of this thread). It's pretty much expected pieces odds aren't evenly distributed in most game's collections mechanics. That's for reporting the issue though as it did help us fix opponent list range in case when a player with much stronger arena team than dungeon team appears.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Support